Master's last wish

Theo reached Rockstrut , the babies were sleeping throughout the journey waking up only to feed . Rapahel health was depleting and Theo could see that . Theo had managed to get a phone to call Zyan who met them at the bus station .

Zyan Lewis was a tall muscular man with dark hair and dark eyes , looked a lot like Pierce but not as handsome Theo thought.

Zyan " Hi Theo , I am Zyan . Grandfather so nice to see you again ."

Rapahel hugged his grandson " Zyan helped his Grandfather and they all rushed towards the car , Theo had the babies . Theo conjured the luggage in Zyan's car."

Zyan " Its not a very long drive , we can pickup anything you need for the kids from the supermarket . But please keep your powers at bay . People are still looking for the witch from Brightwood ."

Theo looked at Zyan " They can keep trying to get to him ."

Zyan " Its you right , you are the witch of Brightwood ?"

Theo raised an eyebrow and whispered in Zyan ears " I am the strongest witch in the world , the witch of Brightwood ."

Zyan looked at Theo and smiled . Theo tucked the babies in the car seat and sat next to Zyan as Rapahel sat with the babies at the back.

Zyan " Why does grandfather look so weak ?"

Theo " Zyan master is dying , its his wish to spend the last few days that he has with his family , I am sorry I would have to impose on your hospitality till master's demise . I will be with him and help you take care of him ."

Zyan " No worries , Its very nice to have you all over . I have just moved to Rockstrut and have been working at the hospital here , so I have no friends , no family . I will be happy to come back to one even if it is for a few days." Sadness clouded Zyan's eyes as he thought of his grandfather.

They reached Zyan's house which was at the edge of the town , it was a fairly huge house for one person , it had a huge backyard that led to the forest boundries that skirted Brightwood . Theo's wolf wanted his mate and had started to stir . Theo knew at some point he would have to face his family . He just was not  ready right now .

Zyan helped his grandfather into the guestroom and Placed the babies who were still napping in a crib that he had bought . Theo walked back in the other guestroom where his babies were sleeping like little angels . He unpacked everything with a snap of his fingers , baby proofed the apartment , conjured food and baby supplies and was set.

Zyan had stepped out to bring the luggage as he entered he saw a different version of the house , Theo had completely filled the house with warmth , it felt like home now . A hot meal at the table , a full fridge , Theo conjured toys for the babies and curtains for the house . Once he was done the house looked completely changed.

Theo walked up to Zyan " Hope you don't mind I well rearranged the house a bit."

Zyan was still looking with his mouth open at how lovely the house looked , he turned to Theo " You are amazing !"

Theo smiled . Zyan felt something stir in his heart as Theo walked to check on Rapahel , zyan couldn't tear his eyes away from Theo.

Zyan had developed a huge crush on the man that walked into a house and made it a home .

After checking on Rapahel and settling the babies , Theo walked into the living room where he saw Zyan sitting and sipping his coffee.

Theo was about to go back to his room when Zyan said " Care to join me for coffee?"

Theo smiled and joined him on the couch snapping his fingers to conjure his coffee into his hands.

Zyan " I know you have magic but I honestly just am amazed every time you use it ."