Misunderstanding

Theo was frantic when he reached home. He did not know what came over him. He put the babies to bed and sat in the living room sobbing. Zyan made some tea for them both , placed the tea cup in front of Theo and sat next to him saying nothing. He pulled Theo's head on his shoulder and let his friend weep.

After Theo cried for a good hour, he looked at Zyan and sat up " Sorry I messed up your shirt." He started wiping it with tissues. Zyan held his hand " Theo can you please tell me what's wrong ?"

Theo looked at him with his blue eyes which were swollen and his trembling lips Zyan's heart skipped a beat at how innocent Theo looked.

Theo " I met him, Pierce was there .".

Zyan " What? Where? When? "

Theo sat straight and placed his hands in his lap and started fighting with his fingers.

Theo "Pierce was there, we bumped into each other in the toilet. He told me that he missed me and loved me and I .."

Zyan looked at Theo intently

Theo " I ran away, I was so scared and overwhelmed. I am not ready to face him. I don't know what to say and where to start. I am sure after today he won't ever want me back he will never love me ." Theo started crying again.

Zyan "Why wont he wants you back and Whats not to love ?" Zyan had said the same words that Pierce used to say, Theo's heart skipped a beat as he thought of Pierce and he started to cry harder. He missed Pierce and wanted him back.

Zyan lifted Theo's face and looked into his blue eyes, he couldn't help but lean in closer. He was about to kiss Theo but suddenly a loud cry emitted from the children's room.

Theo looked at Zyan confused, but got up " I should look into the kids, thanks for being there for me Friend." Theo left the room.

Theo called him a Friend, reality hit Zyan. Zyan was letting his emotions get the better of him, clearly Theo was still in love with his mate. He had been crying for him silently for months . Zyan decided to give up his pursuit of Theo and help him reunite with his mate. The feelings were not mutual and Zyan did not want to make Theo uncomfortable. The cries of Adrian continued, Zyand decided to look into it and went to the children's room.

Zyan " Whats the matter little buddy ?"

Theo was holding Adrian and trying to rock him to sleep but to no avail.

Theo " He has been clutching his stomach and crying . Do you think its something serious ?"

Zyan " Let me see , he examined the crying boy ."

Zyan " Lets give him some stomach medicine , if he is still uncomfortable we will take him to the ER tomorrow ."

Theo up all night as Adrian was uncomfortable throughout the night . Zyan came in the next morning just before leaving for work to find Theo sleeping on the chair with Adrian tucked into his arms . Zyan picked up Adrian and inspected his stomach . he seems to be better but Zyan wanted to take him into see the Pediatrician.

Zyan called the hospital to say he would be a little late .

Theo woke up to see Zyan holding the baby and rocking him to sleep as Becca quietly slept in her crib.

Theo " What time is it , is he ok ?"

Zyan " He seems fine but lets check in with the Pediatrician just to be sure ."

Theo " I am sure he ate some grass from the backyard again ." Theo massaged his aching forehead and decided to quickly shower and get ready before the kids got up.