Training

The got up from the bed and rushed to get ready , He went downstairs where Rapahel was having his breakfast .

Rapahel " Theo , come have some breakfast then we train ."

Theo looked at his mater and sat down to eat Theo " Master do you think my babies will ok during the training ?"

Rapahel looked at Theo " Your babies are protected by magic on this land , they are safe as for you well what you suffer will not be felt by the babies . The babies are safe and healthy . They are strong and have magic in their blood ."

Theo smiled and was relieved . he readied himself for the training .

Rapahel took Theo to the medow where there was nothing except the grass .

Rapahel " Theo firstly I need you to trust me as your master , once we establish that trust we can proceed . Do you take me as your master ?"

Theo " Yes Master I take you as my master ."

Rapahel lifted his hands to the sky and mumbled some magic verses they both levitated , Raphel's eyes were like blots of lightneing .

Rapahel " I hereby take you as my diciple , may magic teach you our ways and help guide your actions ."

Theo closed his eyes and surrendered to his master a bolt of lightening passed through Theo and a diciple tatoo formed on the top of his right shoulder . It was a lightening shape tatoo with stars on each side .

Theo and Rapahel landed gently on the floor . Rapahel smiled at Theo .

Rapahel " This tatoo is a symbol of our bond as master and disciple , it will forever be with you . A part of my consciousness will forever be a guding voive in your mind ."

Theo bowed to his master .

Theo was put through intense physical and mental training . Rapahel was a hard task master .

Rapahel " You will master your body first then your mind , I will teach you many levels of magic and you will read many bookd with powerful spells that would make you powerful enough to control your magic ."

Theo did physical combat training with rapahel for and old man he was quite agile and strong . He trained Theo till his bones ached . Everyday Theo trained first his body then his mind , he rested only in the night when his mind and body were too tired to do anything else .

Theo gained mastery in magical self defense within a few months, he could use magical defense in a few weeks create a shield , stop time , manipulate positions of oncoming objects of attack , He could manipulate elements, Theo could conjure fire , Draw water from the air and make water balls , move wind with his palms with the intensity he desired within the next few months . Theo was almost full term when Rapahel stopped his training and allowed him to prepare for his babies .

Rapahel helped Theo deliver his babies , Theo delievered a pair of heathly twins a baby girl and a baby boy both had strong magic in them . He named his son Adrian Anderson he had a tan complexion like his father , Sleek blonde haira mixture of his father and mother, Blue eyes like Theo. Adrian is an Alpha just like Pierce his wolf was Grey wolf with white paws and blue eyes , he has strong magic in his blood just like Theo.

Theo named his baby girl Rebecca Anderson , she was a strong beta her wolf was a White wolf with honey brown eyes and black paws . She had curly black hair a mixture of Theo and Pierce , honey brown eyes like Pierce and a white complexion like Theo. She had stronger magic in her than her brother.

Both the children were a perfect amalgamation of Pierce and Theo. Theo was very happy once he delivered his babies he missed Pierce everyday but he was determined to keep his family safe from harm's way .