EP. 2: The Instant Dungeon

New Chapter, Enjoy. Thanks for the votes and comments on the last chapter. Thx to ECHO-173.

Lincoln stood there in shock as Luna now stood in the center of an ominous storm that was literally coming off her body. 'What the hell is going on?!'

"Alright, while I'm still calm... Why'd you attack me?" Luna asked, cracking her neck.

Lincoln looked at Luna's attacker, more specifically at his

{LV 46, Seongon Hwan, Black Summoner}

'I can see his level but not Luna's. So he's definitely weaker than Luna by gaming standards.' Lincoln thought, before creeping back away from the two. 'It doesn't matter if they are strong or not. I should get out of here first!'

"Fenrir's Thunder Aura." Seongon's sudden speaking startled Lincoln as he was creeping away. Lincoln instinctively hid behind something, an alley between a deli store and a post office. "I heard that this style of Aura uses the overwhelming speed and power of wind and lightning. Added with your Black Dragon's Soul, it's even stronger than the last few users of this style I've faced."

Luna's veins twitched as she gritted her teeth in rage, "So you're the jackass who's been attacking my pack. If I wasn't already pissed, I'M FUCKING LIVID NOW!!!" The lightning and aura around Luna suddenly became stronger, literally blowing away multiple buildings as a storm raged off her body. Lincoln had to forgo cover to run further away as the post office was turned to rubble. "Any last words!?"

"The conversation is over now. No more talking. It's time for action." Seongon replied as he made a cross sign over himself. "Go." Suddenly, a massive three headed canine, a Cerberus, leaped from the Black Summoner's shadow. Each of the three heads had a different element, the left head was coated in flames, the middle seemed to freeze the air, and the right was emitting lightning bolts.

 Each of the three heads had a different element, the left head was coated in flames, the middle seemed to freeze the air, and the right was emitting lightning bolts

Luna leaped at the beast and landed a clean punch directly onto the middle head. Lincoln didn't bother to watch the battle as he continued to run away as one of the heads of the Cerberus was sent flying in his direction only for something to pull him away. It was Lynn, but before Lincoln could get a word out, Lynn pressed him against the wall. Lincoln also noticed that Lynn was covered in dirt. "Alright, jackass. You got ten seconds to prove your Lincoln, or I'm gonna cave your head in. One! Five!" Lynn began.

"You once wore Lori's bra 'cause you were embarrassed at how small your chest- URGK!!!" Lincoln was swiftly silenced by a quick chop to the neck.

Lynn groaned as she pinched the bridge of her nose, "Yeah, you're Lincoln... And I told you never to bring that up again!"

Lincoln coughed as he stood back up, "You told me to prove I'm me! That's the second time in my life you've threatened to cave my head in!"

"Don't be such a baby." Lynn rolled her eyes, Lincoln coughed one last time as the pain and injury were nullified by his ability. "Dammit... How come you became Chosen?"