11. Not A Clue

"What does it mean?" Davina questioned.

"Not a clue." Mattheo answered tossing an apple up in the air over his head as he lay back lounging on the couch in the dorm common area.

"Draco? Why do you think its mudbloods-"

"Im sorry dav. I know you arent- even if you dont know who your mum is. I love you and you cant be a mudblood. My father would never allow it-" draco rambled.

"Never gonna happen." Mattheo corrected.

"I wasnt asking you, you twat." Draco hissed.

"Boys." Davina demanded stomping a foot down. "Focus. One. Two. Three. Eyes on me." She commanded with a snap and they all looked her way. "Better."

They all jumped as someone banged on their common room door. Davina marched towards it. 

"Dont answer it!" Draco corrected. 

"Why not?" Davina countered still moving closer. 

"What if its... the bad guy." Draco countered. 

"I highly doubt the bad guys would knock." Davina countered pulling open the door. 

"OH MY GODS!" Vaera declared marching in. "You will never believe- oh hey guys." 

"Hey Vaera." They echoed. 

"Are you in massive trouble?" Mattheo questioned. 

"What? No. Why?" Vaera countered .

"Because you seem to be getting into a lot of trouble with your new friends." Aemond added. 

"Pft!" Vaera countered. "Okay but we dont tell daddy about any of this." Vaera added. "Right?" 

"Yeah he would never let us come back." Davina agreed. "Can you imagine if a student got petrified, he would be here within an instant." 

A bell rang out and Vaera glanced around.

"Whats that?" She questioned confused. 

"Last bell before lights out, it is coming from the Ravenclaw dorms, they have to be told to blow out the candles and stop reading." Aegon decided. 

"I can't hear that from my common room" Vaera realized. 

"It shoots down into our fireplace I think." aemond remarked. 

"I'm really glad bud," Theo agreed. Davina turned her head to Jace and Theo. "Sara is helping Jace with charms." Theo remarked when he caught Davina staring. 

"Hey jace, hows Ravenclaw treating you?" Davina questioned. 

"It's good." Jace admitted. "I really like my classmates. I'm still not the greatest at charms but... Sara is helping me." 

"Snow?" Aegon chuckled out.  Davina whacked him over the back of the head. 

"Cregan is awesome, I'm sure sara is too.' Vaera agreed. 

"Cregan is in Ravenclaw." JAce remarked. "He's really cool. He said he would teach me how to ride and maybe help me get on the quidditch team next year." 

"Starks are good guys." Davina agreed. 

"It's still so weird that you are from like another planet." Draco remarked looking between them. "You look so normal."

"Maybe one of these breaks we bring you to westeros." Davina offered. Draco's smile grew three sizes. "I said maybe, dont over think it."

"Too late." Mattheo murmured. 

"I'm going to walk Jace back." Theo remarked. 

"I should go to." Vaera realized. 

"I will walk with you." Davina assured. "You can in bursting with news, what was it?" Davina questioned when they veered off from Jace and Theo. 

"Dont tell anyone."

"Okay." Davina agreed. 

"Harry was hearing voices before he found the writing on the walls." Vaera whispered. 

"Voices? LIke he heard who did it?" Davina questioned. 

"No, like how Helaena hears things that are not there." vaera countered. 

"Oh... thats bad right? Oh do you think he has dragon dreams?" Davina questioned. 

"No, I dont know, it was weird... then I lied. To the professors." Vaera added. 

"Ohh Vee your slytherin is showing." Davina teased. 

"dont tell-"

"I already said I wouldnt." Davina agreed. 

"Thanks Dav, see you tomorrow, night." 

"Night." Davina agreed she moved down the halls lazily before getting back to the dungeons. 

"Ms Davina." 

She spun around smiling back at Severus. 

"Hello Severus" she answered. 

"Ms. Davina." 

"Yes Severus?" Davina agreed. His lips twitched up into a smile. 

"What are you doing up?" Severus questioned. 

"I was bored and looking for trouble." Davina offered. 

"You shouldnt do that." Severus countered. "There is... something lurking."

"I noticed, what can you tell me about the writing on the wall?" Davina questioned. 

"Goodnight Davina." Severus corrected. 

"But-"

"Its late and past curfew, goodnight Davina." Severus instructed pulling open the door. He gestured her in, she grumbled a goodnight but stuck her foot back blocking the door. 

"Are you sure you can't tell me anything-"

"Goodnight."