6. Thrones

Severus loved every moment of westeros and knew there was so much he had not seen. Daemon handed him a scroll. Confused severus opened it.

"Ah a map. Thank you." Severus agreed

"The girls mentioned you wanting one." Daemon agreed.

"I did. Thank you. Your daughters are remarkable. Truly." Severus looked over the map with care looking at the delicate detailing of all the regions.

"I think so too." daemon agreed. "The girls are so happy you decided to stop by." He added

"Im glad I did. Not a lot going on back home. Hoped you wouldnt mind."

"Nonsense. You are always welcome." Daemon assured. "Excuse me. I have business to attend to."

"Of course." Severus agreed focusing on his map Again before he wandered the halls of the castle to put it back in his bag for safe keeping.

"The stairs dont move here." Vaera assured. Severus smiled back at her. He stood in the middle of the large staircase.

"Just turned around." Severus countered "i wanted to-"

"See the throne?" Davina cut in. Her hand in mattheos as they walked.

"Drop this map off in my chambers. But yes. I did want to see the throne more closely." Severus agreed. "If possible."

"Hells, I sit the throne." Mattheo assured.

"Hes not supposed to." Vaera drawled out.

As they walked severus to his chamber mattheo spun davina around. Vaera glanced back at them thinking about harry. She wanted to write her friends but it seemed rather impossible and now with school fast approaching it felt silly to ask professor severus to mail a letter when she would see them in a few short days.

The throne room was magnificent. Davina ran up the steps sitting down on it proudly. Viserys thought the look on her face was one similar to her father daemon. That proud and cocky look on her face.

Severus smiled back at them.

" the throne is made of swords." Severus declared " it is so beautiful."

" aegon the conqueror. Our distant ancestors, they conquered westeros. He made the iron throne out of all the swords is fallen enemies. It is beautiful.  another ancestor of ours, Maegor the cruel. He built the red keep. It's amazing what they can accomplish." Davina remarked proudly

"It is." Severus agreed. " makes me wonder what you and your sister will accomplish."

They sat by the fire that night. Vaera had fallen asleep head in daemons lap while davina and matteo were playing a game laughing out the flames flickering around them. Severus could like this world. Settle down here. Something about the targaryens always felt so similar. Familiar. Safe.

When rhaenyra and her boys finally arrived back davina practically launched herself into theo.

"Theo!" Davina declared running to him. "I missed you like crazy!"

"Missed you too." He agreed.

"Your brothers cant go psycho again. Especially not at Hogwarts." Davina begged.

"Hey," jace whispered moving to vaera. She was the lesser scary of the twins. "Are they going to let me in?"

"You got your letter." Vaera agreed.

"But that was before..." jace whispered

"You didnt hurt aemond, not really at least. I dont know about Luke though when its his turn." Vaera offered. "Maybe there is a magical council that would meet to discuss. Professor severus would know." Jace nodded. "Come on. You are going to love it here."

"I have been reading up. Hogwarts a history. Thanks for giving me your old books, i brought them back. Theo found his burried in the bottom of his trunk." Jace added.

"Of course jace you are going to love it. Try not to worry. This year is going to be great. I can feel it."

" now... the first time that you apperate will be a little bit funny and don't be embarrassed of you barf." Theo told his little brother.

"Wow Theo that's really reassuring." Hace countered nervously

"You will do great absolutely great."

" what house do you think I'll get in?"