9. Kill

Lockhart tapped a covered-up cage, causing it to shake. Davina and Theo leaned in. 

" You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. I must ask you not to scream, it might... PROVOKE THEM!" Gideroy declared, he pulled the cover off the cage, revealing small blue creatures with wings.

"Cornish Pixies?" Seamus questioned.

"Bullshit!" Theo agreed. Draco and him shared a chuckled. Davina looked to Vaera, clearly bored. 

"They are cute." Vaera countered. 

" Freshly caught Cornish Pixies." Gilderoy corrected, Seamus laughed "Laugh if you will, Mr. Finnigan, but pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters. Let's see what you make of them, now!" He lets the pixies out of their cage, and they immediately start swarming around the classroom, wreaking havoc.

"Seven hells." Davina muttered jumping up. 

 "Come on now, round them up, round them up! They're only pixies!" Lockhart assured. Two pixies grab Neville by his ears, hoist him up into the air, and then hang him on the chandelier.

"Um, flying boy." Theo countered. Aemond jumped up trying to grab Neville but he was up to high.

"Please, get me down!" Neville shouted. Most of the students were now fleeing the classroom. One pixie is pulling on Hermione's hair.

"Get off me!" Hermione demanded.

"Stop, hold still!" Davina smacked the pixie with a book sending both book and pixie flying. 

"Thanks." Hermione agreed. 

"This man is an idiot." Davina shouted. 

"Lets get out of here." THeo agreed running off. 

"Peskipiksi Pesternomi!" Lockhart shouted but no spell happened. The pixie grabs Lockhart's wand from him. The pixie then uses the wand to break the chain holding up a dragon skeleton above them, causing it to crash to the floor. One pixie rides the skeleton as it falls. Vaera shrieked causing davina to stop at the door. 

"VAERA!" 

"Yee-ha!" The pixie declared.

"I'm fine." Vaera whimpered. 

Lockhart ran back towards his office. He tried and failed to prevent the pixies from carrying off one of his pictures of himself. He then turns to the remaining students, the only few students left at this point. Everyone had the brains to get out.

"I'll ask you lot to just nip the rest of them back into their cage." Lockhart requested hiding in his office again.

" What do we do now?" Ron shouted. Hermione and Vaera shared a look, pulling out their wands and together they shouted out. 

"Immobulus!" Hermione and Vaera shouted and the pixies all freeze in midair. Neville still hanging from the chandelier shouted down.

" Why is it always me?"

"Okay, that was cool." Aemond admitted. 

"I saw we stick them in Lockharts office." Davina remarked. "Have him deal with it. Just fly them in there." 

"No, we are putting them away." hermione countered. 

"Goodie, goodie." Davina countered. "I think class is dismissed, bye Vee!" 

+
"I spent the summer devising a whole new Quidditch program. We are going to train earlier, harder, and longer." Oliver remarked glancing to his left, the rest of the team follows his gaze. "What...? I don't believe it." Stepping out into the courtyard, they came across the Slytherin Quidditch team, also dressed for Quidditch, Ron and Hermione were sitting nearby ready to watch them train, Oliver directed his attention to the slytherin team's captain, Marcus Flint as he marched off. "Where do you think you're going, Flint?"