15. Those Hufflepuff's. Can't Truth Them

History of Man / Laenor Velaryon / Aislynn Hightower / Animal Kingdom Crossover out now!!

" "Again"? You mean, the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" Hermione questioned. 

"Of course. Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here. And now he's taught Draco how to do it." Ron decided.

"Maybe. We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure." Hermione countered.

"Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight in the middle of a girls' lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?" Ron sassed.

"No. No one ever comes in here." Vaera corrected.

"Why?"

" Moaning Myrtle." Vaera and Hermione answered in unison. 

"Who?" Ron questioned. Just then, Moaning Myrtle, a ghostly girl in a Hogwarts uniform, appears behind Ron.

"Moaning Myrtle." Hermione nodded to her.

"Who's Moaning Myrtle?" Ron questioned as she appeared behind him.

"I'M MOANING MYRTLE!" She screamed, as she flew into the center of the room. "I wouldn't expect you to know me. Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, moping, Moaning Myrtle?" with a piercing cry, she flew into a toilet.

"She's a little sensitive." Vaera whispered. 

"Helaena!" Aemond declared. "Where have you been?" 

"I have been... busy, where have you been?" Helaena questioned. 

"You missed the game, it was crazy," Aemond remarked falling into step with her. "Someone hexed the bludger."

"Is Davina okay?" Helaena questioned. 

"Oh yeah, she's fine, it was after harry." Aemond assured. 

"Is he okay?"

"He will be." Aemond offered. "What's that?" He touched her journal.

"Private." Helaena clutched it close and Aemond rose his hands in surrender. 

"Sorry, I know better than to snoop." Aemond assured. 

+

"What are we doing?" Aegon whined. 

"Getting your ass handed to you no doubt." Mattheo offered. 

"Theo, this is so cool!" Jace declared finding his brother in the crowd. 

"You think?" Theo questioned pulling his little brother closer, he was nervous about what all this meant. 

"Thats Sara, do you see her? The pretty on." Jace whispered, Theo chuckled. 

"What's going on Severus?" Davina questioned. 

"Ms Davina" Severus countered. 

"Professor." Davina sassed. 

"Lockhart is going to make a fool of himself." Severus answered. 

"And he wants an audience?" Davina questioned. 

"Always." Severus agreed. 

"Gather round! Gather round!" Lockhart declared students gather around the stage. "Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent."

"He's dreadful." Davina murmured. "Why was Albus stupid enough to put him in charge of anything?"

"Thats why I am here." Severus assured her. "Nothing bad will happen if I'm here." 

"I believe that." Davina agreed. 

"Do you call everyone by their first names?" Severus pondered. 

"Yes, because I see all of you as equals, that one less than equal, he's retarded."  Davina decided, Severus chuckled, shaking his head. "But thats mean to the people that actually have a condition."

"You are too much." Severus decided.  Mattheo waved Davina over. "Go to your friends." Severus instructed giving her a nudge. 

"In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Dueling Club, to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves, as I myself have done on countless occasions. For full details, see my published works." Lockhart pulled off the cape he's wearing and tossed it into the crowd, where it's caught by some of his adoring female fans.

Davina looked to Theo and rolled her eyes. 

"I would burn it." Davina decided. Then she got an idea. 

"Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape." He added, Severus headed to the stage, his expression stoic and menacing "He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry, you'll still have your Potions Master when I'm through with him. Never fear."

"Burn it." Davina whispered. "Get the cape." Aegon pulled the cape free of the adoring fans. 

"Now what?" Aegon questioned. 

"'Did I say stand there and look stupid?" Davina questioned.  "No, I said burn it." 

Mattheo balled it up and threw it into the air. Davina pulled her wand free. Severus watched them cautiously. 

"Incendio." Davina commanded and the cape set aflame before them and shriveled to ash, landing on the stage before Lockharts feet. 

"What is the meaning of this!" Lockhart shrieked. 

"Those hufflepuffs." Aegon declared tsking. "Cant trust them." 

"What!" 

"Who did this!" Lockhart demanded. Severus locked eyes on a smug Davina. 

"Might we continue? I have work to attend to." Severus suggested waving a hand and clearing the residue from the stage. Lockhart huffed a breath. 

"Disrespectful, your house no doubt." Lockhart decided. 

"No doubt.' Severus agreed pulling his gaze from Davina.