THANK YOU!! (bonus story!!)

I wanted to thank you all for helping me get 100 views!! I never knew I would get this much! I also apologize for the late updates, just very busy with school! I'm about to have a Christmas break, so I will be updating more frequently.

Anyways onto the bonus story!!
Jacks pov
It was just another day of work, but it was December. I was never a fan of Christmas because I barely even had anyone to celebrate with. I opened the building doors, and walked in. It seemed very quiet.... too quiet... I walked around the pizzeria. Was it a closing day? Was I too early? Was the phone guy late? A bunch of nonsense filled my head until I felt a familiar cold touch to my shoulders. I hated that this was the way Dave welcomed me, but I also liked it... No- why would I- "Hey, Sportsy!" He said, with a warm tone. I noticed he had a Christmas hat on.. "Dave... It's only December 1st.." I said, tired. "So? It's Christmas time!!" He said loud. "Wait! I'll be right back!!" He ran to the safe room. I waited for him as I saw a familiar phone looking man come into the building. "Hey, employee. I'm sorry I was late.." He sounds like he only had 30 minutes of sleep, he also sounded nervous. "It's alright, you ok?" I said concerned. "Yeah I'm fine it's just been a tough week." I ended the conversation and waited for Dave to come back

Dave's pov
I ran to the safe room after I told Jack I'd be back. I had gotten a box full of Christmas types of decorations for the restaurant. Until I saw something that really stood out... It was a mistletoe. I knew if you put this under another person, you have to kiss them. I started giggling like a little girl when I thought of an idea. I ran back outside of the safe room with my mistletoe in my hand.

Jacks pov
I saw Dave run out of the safe room, as I saw him with a mistletoe. What is he doing with that? He ran up to me, and put the mistletoe on top of me, and him. I blushed hard and looked away. "What the heck are you doing, Dave.." "Oh come on sportsy~" he said, whining. It was even more embarrassing, because Scott was watching us. "Dave! What did I say with being gay to the employees?!" "Oh come on I know he likes it... Don't you Jacky?" I blushed harder at the new nickname he gave me. I just wanted to get this over with.... Screw it.

I kissed him quick and hid my face in embarrassment. I didn't hear anything from him, I looked at him to see him not responding, only him being tint red. "You alright, Dave?" I shook him. I shook him more. "DAVVEEE" "HUH WHAT" he said weirdly. "You ok?" I said concerned. "Y-yeah I'm fine.." it was quiet for a hot second. "Ok, let's open up the place!" Scott said, breaking the silence. "Uh sure!" I said. I was about to help Scott until I turned around to see Dave gone. Where did he go?

Dave's pov
I can't believe he did that... I wasn't expecting that. I ran to the safe room and leaned myself to the wall. I saw down with my knees on my chest, blushing the hardest I've ever before. I smiled to myself, because now I knew he loved me.

I hope you liked this little bonus story! Just so you know, this doesn't connect to the story! The story I'm working on right now is still in progress. I appreciate it very much if you're patient! :))))
Love you guys <3
WHATT 150 VIEWS?! THANK YOU SO MUCH AAA