Chapter 26

Four years had passed and it was the same. The villains that had AFO as there leader helped with sending other villains and bad people to jail leaving them at the door of UA building. Everyone had graduated and began leaving their own life, from what Katsuki had heard, Kaminari and Kirishima has gotten married, Mina and Tsuyu had gotten married and Izuku and Uraraka are married and is expecting a child on the way. Shoto however, is still waiting for his love to come back into his arms even after sending Katsuki letters that the villains had won the hearts of the hero.

Katsuki was just helping Shigraki get around and now that he is pregnant again makes it hard for him to do stuff.

"When are you going back?" Shigraki asked

"Go back where?"  Katsuki answered

"We see how you would stare at Shoto's letters that he leaves for you to find in the forest and we already won their hearts. Our son get to live happily we get to live happily. Touya is in contact with his father who is guiding him, we have this big ass house and I feel contented all because of you. You were the real hero not the others. You were ready to risk everything for us and now it is your time to be happy, so go to Shoto. He told you in his letter that he has your life set out so just give him a chance to do so." Shigraki said

"Do you think he is willing to take me back I left him without even giving him a verbal goodbye." Katsuki replied

"Life teaches us everything but sometimes we need to take that step or risk for what we want, so please just live your life Katsuki." Shigraki said making Katsuki smile.

"I will tomorrow, I will go back to him tomorrow in our usual spot." Katsuki replied making Shigraki nod.

Day ended and night began, Katsuki went to sleep with hopes of the future for his future. Katsuki did his night routine and went to sleep.

The sun glare tickled his face making him wake up. He woke up and got ready packing some of his stuff as he went to Shoto and his spot. He sat on the wood and waited until he heard movement making him whip his head back.

"Oh god you're here, oh babe you look so different. Our friends are also worried about you." Shoto said having a wide smile on his face. Katsuki rushed up to Shoto giving him a deep and passionate kiss. His arms wrapped around the neck of his tall lover.

The two of them pulled away staring at each other with nothing but love.

"I love you so much and you've grown so tall." Katsuki said kissing Shoto's chin.

"I love you more and I missed you so much. I felt like we were in a long distance relationship, but this is better. I love better." Shoto said as he nuzzled his face between Katsuki's neck.