Chapter 1

I katsuki Bakugou sacrificed my life for the love of my life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In my years of living have I never known that I would be considered people's number 1 hero and to me I pretty much think I succeed with the years of how I had lived my life.

When was it? ahhh, it happen the day De--no Izuku, It was day he had confessed his love for me in the our second year of UA and I was in literal shock and I accept, he was my first, my first relationship, my first boyfriend, first kiss and first intimacy. It was okay to me as he had never forced us to have sex and it was like as if Iwas on cloud nine, when he did it.

I believed that my attitude was the reason I had lost and broke the friendship I had with the Bakusquad because all of us didn't talk over the years since we graduated. Izuku propose and it was a small wedding. We, both had worked in different agencies, until the big accident happen when I lost all my will to have children because I choose to save Izuku, if I hadn't Izuku would be dead.

No matter how much hoped we had to see if there was an is a possibility of have a child as it was Izuku's dream to become a father, the possibility failed and it crushed both our worlds.

In the eyes of the city Izuku's and I's relationship was the best. My attitude changed big time, I was happy, until I received a text from Shoto Todoroki asking if we both could talk and I complied. We meet up at a restaurant which was owned by Shoto's parents and we both went to one of the VIP room. I smiled at him.

"So how's everything going? I haven't heard from you so long." I said as I looked at him

"I'm great, but that's not what I brought you here for." Shoto said as he took a sip of the water in the glass

"What is it?" I asked

"You have to promise me that you will believe me and will not call me crazy. I have proof too." Shoto replied and I nod

"Midoriya is cheating on you and he is cheating on you with Uraraka. He got her pregnant and she is currently 8 weeks in, so he asked for a leave for her, but villains are coming out more than ever, so unless her baby bump begins to show she will go on leave, but she can't do no hard work and people will be there to protect her. I overheard them talking to my dad when I was going to his office to do some clarification. Enji asked about what will happen about you and Midoriya said he will handle it.

I wanted to keep my mouth shut, but I can't stand two of my best friends playing happy family, while the other is married. Shigiraki needs to die, so I have been told since he is the new leader now. Katsuki, I told you because I felt sorry for you and it made me want to strangle them both to death for what they have done to you, so it's up to you now. You either pretend that you are happy while the truth eats you alive or you do something that will save yourself in the end.

We all saw how much you tried to become better and it makes me lov-- it makes me happy to see that you have changed. I can't bear to watch you become so unhappy by something you have no control over." Shoto confessed

I felt my world crumbled as everything I had tried so hard to build with Izuku was now gone. I looked at Shoto, who had slowly slid his phone over and indeed the two acted as if they were a couple with one another. I had always suggested that we should have done adoption, but I guess Izuku wanted biological children.

The tears finally leaked from my eyes as I wiped them off.

"Thank you Todoroki, I will surely do the right thing." I said as I got my bag to leave

"Hey Katsuki, you know that I am always here for you right." Shoto said and I nod.

I went back home and saw that Izuku was asleep on our bed, I got my stuff and contacted my lawyer that I will need everything to be confidential and to get me a divorce paper. She told me to come to the office tomorrow and I turned off my phone and went to sleep. I felt cold, my heart was broken.