CH 6- ...Hero uniforms.

ᴀᴏɴᴀʀᴀɴ
(ɴ) ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ꜱᴇʟꜰ-ɪᴍᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ ɪꜱᴏʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ ꜱᴇᴄʟᴜꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

ᴀᴏɴᴀʀᴀɴ (ɴ) ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ꜱᴇʟꜰ-ɪᴍᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ ɪꜱᴏʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ ꜱᴇᴄʟᴜꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

. . .

...QUIET down, class." Izuku leaned off of the wall.

The chatting of the class slowly drawled down after Izuku's words, and he smiled, pleased that they were listening.

"Thank you." He acknowledged, "your teacher will be here anytime soo–"

BANG!

Suddenly, the door opened with a loud bang. "I AM...."

The class simultaneously opened their mouth in astonishment,

"...COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might smiled widely, showing his pearly white teeth to the class who 'woah'-ed admiringly.

Izuku blinked in disbelief before his smile stiffened slightly. 'Well, that's not very normal...that poor door.' He glanced at the door in pity.

"It's All Might!"

"Woah, he really is a teacher!" (Not a good one, future Izuku can tell you that.)

"That I am!" All Might let out a loud laugh at their whispering, before walking towards the teacher's desk and standing beside Izuku, "--I teach Hero Basics Teaching, right alongside Young Midoriya!"

Izuku decided to take over from there, concluding off the lack of teaching experience All Might had in their meeting yesterday.

[The meeting was extremely awkward, in his humble opinion, but they'd decided on letting All Might take the lead in this first lesson – something Izuku was sure he'd come to regret – to see how his teaching really was.

Looking over All Might's plan of immediately posing a mock battle on the students, Izuku felt disappointment and slight worry.]

...Though, Izuku couldn't say he was that much of a expect either. "Hero Basics Training, as you can tell from the name, is where you train and learn different ways of the heroes." He looked at the students, some of them were paying attention, some weren't, some took this too seriously, some didn't at all.

But what was clear was the gleam in their eyes – though some shined lesser than they should, Izuku worried – that told Izuku everything he needed to know.

"Society has its own views of what a hero is, and it's not the same opinion that we've formed as group. And I'll let you know this right now, so you don't have your hopes too high-" Some people shrunk into themselves, and Izuku immediately noted their names down mentally, "Sometimes, you won't fit into somebody's view of a hero, sometimes you will."