CH 2- Hangout<3

ʟᴀᴛɪʙᴜʟᴇ
(ɴ.) ᴀ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ; ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴀꜰᴇᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ

) ᴀ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ; ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴀꜰᴇᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ

. . .

IZUKU deadpanned.

"That's your hero uniform?"

Todoroki nodded, avoiding eye contact with Izuku because the greenette was oddly giving disappointed energy and Todoroki did not like that

Todoroki nodded, avoiding eye contact with Izuku because the greenette was oddly giving disappointed energy and Todoroki did not like that. "Yes."

"Look.... you're not wearing this stupid thing."
"But-"
"...Todoroki, no." Izuku looked at the design again. His face scrunched up, "just...no."

"Izuk-"
"Look, I know you wanna piss Endeavour off, but this is...this is impractical."

The hetero eyed boy frowned softly, "how else am I supposed to let him know that he's a fuckard?"

...Izuku's pretty sure 'fuckard' isn't a word.

Izuku's eyes soften, "We'll figure something out, but this costume...isn't it. I know it's symbolic to you, but it'll block your vision, limit your mobility and it might even give you hypothermia."

Todoroki frowned; his plans were ruined now...Wait.

Suddenly looking thoughtful, the hetero eyed boy looked at Izuku, "Do you think you can get Aizawa-san to use his quirk on my father?"

Izuku let out an amused huff, patting Todoroki's shoulder. "I'll see what I can do." For Izuku, that was practically yes.

A small grin came upon Todoroki's lips, "by the way, are you going to U.A.?"

Izuku blinked in surprise at the question. Had he not informed Todoroki of his sort-of-a-teacher-but-not-really status?

Izuku grinned, already imagining the reaction the half-and-half haired boy would have, "You'll see when you get there!"

Todoroki frowned at the mysteriousness but did not push for an answer with only a curt nod.

"Oh, I see an ice-cream truck!" Izuku's eyes start sparkling. Believe it or not, Izuku loves ice-cream more than anyone. "let's see who can eat their ice-cream the fastest!"

Izuku grabbed Todoroki by the hand and started dragging him.

Looking down at their joined hands and the sound of Izuku's laughter, Todoroki lets him.

...Todoroki won, obviously. Izuku huffed, jokingly accusing Todoroki of cheating.

[Enji used to shove ice down his throat to make his endurance stronger. Though, eating ice cream with Izuku was definitely incomparable than that.]

It was a stupid bet honestly, with who the winner would be being obvious, but Izuku still sulked half the time they hung out.

[Todoroki half-grinned, heating up his hands to place them on Izuku's neck when he grumbled about his brain freeze. He doesn't notice Izuku's flushed ears.]

...Overall, they both quite enjoyed their hangout.

[When Izuku comes back from his hangout and checks on the CCTV cameras again, the shadow won't be there, and he'll dismiss the shadow he saw, assuming it was the trick of his eyes.

Maybe in another universe, he'll ignore his half-asleep state and look over the record once more, finding the clues of the use of a quirk on the CCTV. Maybe in another universe he'd notice the slight twinkle on the floor. Maybe in another universe, he'd notice, and his inspection would stop many terrible events.

But in this universe, he doesn't.

And by the next morning, the footage quirk clues were long perished.]

. . .

"Izuku, why'd you let that grumpy old man adopt you anyway? I understand Hizashi, but Shota?" Nemuri pouted and Izuku sighed at her persistence, "I could've adopted you; you know? If only we met a little earlier..."

"Watch it, Nemuri." Aizawa warned, a glare present on his face as his arms were crossed.

Nemuri pouted, "It's a good thing you're working in U.A. now, we can spend more time together without overprotective old Shota getting in the way!"

A tick mark appeared in Aizawa's head, "We're the same age," He grabbed Izuku, pulling the boy away from the 18+ pro hero, "...though maybe you're a few months older, haha." He didn't laugh, only saying the words 'haha' out loud.

A tick mark appeared on Nemuri's head, her face darkening but her smile still there, and she pulled Izuku back to her side, "What's that supposed to mean, huh Shota? I may be older, but you look older."

"Are you actually admitting that you're older than me?" Aizawa snorted before wordlessly pulling Izuku back, because he knew he looked like the dumpster cat that stole food from other cats and he truly couldn't give a single fuck.

"So, are you both done arguing? Because class's gonna start in an hour." Izuku, who let himself been fought for like a ragdoll, pointed out with a blank smile.

"...You don't give a fuck that we're arguing over guardianship over you, do you?"

...Well...as Izuku had food on the table and wasn't homeless–

- "No."

"SHOTA THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT-"

"How is it my fault that he doesn't give a fuck about you-?"

- "Sigh...I'm so tired of my life...should've made Nezu adopt me."

"Say less, Izuku!" Nezu popped up from the vent.

- "WHAT THE FUC-"

. . .

'My first class is...' Izuku looks at his routine curiously. He hoped he gets a support class or the management class.

Or maybe a class for the third years, he knows some of them, so it'd be nice to be in a familiar environment.

'Class 1A.' The routine could almost be laughing at him with this. With just this one single class, all his expectations fell to the ground.

'What a nuisance...' Izuku scowled in displease.

If he recalled correctly, Hitoshi's in that class, and Todoroki as well.

It can't be that bad, right?

I mean...Aizawa was the teacher, he wouldn't let bullshit pass. Izuku shouldn't worry. He has faith in Aizawa.

...Isn't Bakugo in this class?

Izuku frowned even more, his hands shaking slightly by his side. It's not fair.

Well. What was fair in this world?

He sighed and went his way to Class 1A.

[And that was his hell on earth started.

Izuku looks back, and wonders if things would be better if he rejected this assistant offer. He lacks hope in that thought. He shakily sighs, looking down.]