Early the next morning, Kobayashi Aotori lazily walked into the gate, carrying his schoolbag in one hand and Shiratorizawa's uniform jacket in the other.

It is said that the day's plan begins in the morning, but the morning is the weakest time for Kobayashi Aotori.
Yesterday, he finally withstood Shirabu's glare. At least he was scolded the least by coach Washijo.

the final exam was coming soon, and studying the content for a semester made the review, which he was best at, become a heavy task.

While his soul was still alive and his body had ascended to heaven, a cheerful girl's voice sounded from behind:
"Aotori-kun--!!"

His brown eyes flashed with imperceptible confusion, and the next moment he turned around dully, and suddenly a purple-white figure, although short, was still trying to jump around.

It's Tomoko Ito.
She shouts out his name in public. This name was both familiar and unfamiliar to many people.

After all, most people have only heard of such a famous figure and have no idea what he looks like. Hearing this, they quickly turned around, eyes wandering around, and then he immediately stopped at Kobayashi Aotori and began to whisper.

"Hey! Is that Kobayashi Aotori?"

"He is indeed handsome...but he looks so fierce..."

"Yeah, like a gangster."

At this time, Kobayashi Aotori suddenly woke up under the double impact of the burning eyes of passers-by and the confusion of just waking up.

Tomoko Ito! Can you sometimes consider the mood of those of us who are afraid of society?

"Congratulations! Defeated Aoba Josai!" At this time, Ito Tomoko was no longer shy, her grey-purple eyes were shining with sparkling brilliance.

During the walk into the classroom, he listened to Tomoko Ito describing how exciting it was to watch his game from the sidelines. She also talked about how when she was hit by a ball, there were gasps from the Shiratorizawa team. Sound, both boys and girls.
But... Kobayashi Aotori just listened to Tomoko's words.

In his eyes, this is the result of Ito's 'acquaintance filter' being too thick. He is not that eye-catching at all, and it is impossible to receive so many people's attention.

But after all, it was a friend's kindness, and Kobayashi Aotori was not the kind of person who would easily refute people's opinions.

It's just that... he sometimes fantasizes about what it would be like if he became the kind of person she said, the kind of status that only the protagonist can achieve.

...I imagine that the audience will increase because of me. Maybe there will be female fans who come to cheer me up spontaneously. After I score, there will be cheers throughout the stadium. When I lose, the audience can't help but pinch a sweat.

Kobayashi Aotori was caught up in his fantasy, but he didn't know that this was a perfect depiction of yesterday's scene.
----
In the evening, Kobayashi Aotori met NPC Hinata Shoyo on the 'Protagonist Street ' as usual.

Well, 'Protagonist Street' is the nickname Aotori gave this road in his mind. This name can be said to perfectly fit its attributes.

Probably the attribute is that you will randomly encounter a certain protagonist every night when running.

"Tokyo Training camp? It sounds interesting." Kobayashi Aotori listened to Hinata pushing the bicycle next to him and excitedly recounted what Tsukeda sensei said to them today.

However, within half a minute of being happy, Hinata's hair immediately fell, and his whole body immediately became sluggish, like an orange that was about to wither and lose all its moisture.