𝟐𝟖: 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

"Hold the fuck up 'cause you just said he stopped by? But how he know where ya'll was moving shit at if I never brought him there, King?" Zane's mind raced with questions, trying to piece together the puzzle.

King paused, his silence indicating that he was deep in thought. "How the fuck did he know we was there?" King repeated, the realization slowly dawning on him.

"You been in contact with Jayvon while I been gone?" Zane asked, his tone now tinged with suspicion.

"Nah, Z, Jay wouldn't do no shit like that," King responded quickly, his voice carrying a hint of defensiveness.

"If you ain't been in contact with the nigga to know his recent whereabouts, how the fuck you know? 'Cause it's starting to seem like the closes niggas to me is the ones doin' some foul shit to me," Zane said, frustration evident in his tone.

Zane let out a faint chuckle before slowly shaking his head side to side. "I want all you niggas at the warehouse when I land. I'll let you know when," Zane demanded before hanging up, his mind racing with thoughts and suspicions.

Throwing his phone down on the bed and holding his head in his hands, Zane closed his eyes as he tried to fill in all the missing pieces of what was going on. Each day it was something, and it was suspicious to Zane that it was the people he kept around him who were slowly starting to move funny.

 Each day it was something, and it was suspicious to Zane that it was the people he kept around him who were slowly starting to move funny

Stepping out of the shower and wrapping the towel around her, Sierra untied her scarf, placing it on the counter, and dried off. Stepping into her black 'Victoria's Secret panties and strapping on the matching bra, she poured her 'Equate Cocoa Body Oil' into the cup of her hand and mixed it with her 'TPH Body Lotion' before rubbing it over her body.

Putting on a white Skims bodysuit paired with ripped light blue jean shorts, and slipping on her white Chanel slides, and some diamond jewelry, Sierra brushed out her straight brown ombre hair and touched up her baby hairs. She added a few sprays of her 'Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium perfume' and left from the bathroom, ready to see whatever surprise Zane had set up.

Walking out onto the balcony immediately hit by the beautiful scenery of Maui and its tropical weather Sierra smiled and looked over the railing to see a white sheet with a trail of roses trailing to the setup of the breakfast picnic surrounded by small candles and pillows.

Seeing Zane swiping his thumb across the cash and handing it to the chef Sierra carefully stepped down the stairs and walked over towards him. "This is beautiful baby! I can't thank you enough for how you been treatin' me."

"You deserve it," Zane said.

Zane understood that vacations and material things weren't gonna put together the broken pieces in their relationship. The diamonds, cars, and designer might've put a bandage over the problems but it wasn't forever it was only temporary. But she was very grateful for everything he did for her so she never complained but the real healing she wanted and needed was actions and reassurance from him.