𝟎𝟐𝟑: 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

As Zane brushed his freshly trimmed bread in the mirror and wiped down his emerald green suit he blew out a breath of air as he tried to keep his composure and not break down

As Zane brushed his freshly trimmed bread in the mirror and wiped down his emerald green suit he blew out a breath of air as he tried to keep his composure and not break down. After a week of Sierra's guidance and reassuring help with getting himself somewhat straight even though it was tiny progress, he was slowly on a helpful road to getting back on track. After spending the last few days with his grandma and saying his goodbyes Sierra stayed by his side and helped him make the difficult choice of taking her off of life support.

And even though he wasn't mentally and physically ready he knew he had to do it. And over the week Sierra had been playing a big role in helping him through the tough times. Holding her white Draped Collar Backless Halter Dress from dragging on the cobblestone floors Sierra's green Dolce and Gabbana Patent leather heels loudly sounded against the rock stone tile floors as she entered the private dressing room that Zane was in.

Throwing back her 20-inch wand-curled hair over her shoulder and walking up behind Zane Sierra softly placed her hand on his shoulder and slowly moved in front of him to see his full appearance.

Looking him up and down Sierra smiled. "You look handsome baby."

"Preciate you.." Seeing the weak smile that was on his face for a split second fall Sierra could tell he was just trying to put on a smile and hide his true emotions.

"It's okay if you not ready Z, take your time, You know If you want me to I'll walk up there with you okay?" Sierra assured as she rubbed his hand.

"It's ight I got it ma. I really do appreciate you for being here with me and helping me while I'm at my lowest." Zane appreciated.

"I'm always gonna be here for you whenever you need me, baby." Sierra, rising to his height, planted a kiss on his lips and assisted in fastening his tie.

Seeing how Sierra never left his side when he needed her and how he could feel comfortable enough to cry and show his emotions with her made his feelings for her become stronger and he knew from here on she was his.

Wrapping his arm around Sierra's waist and walking out of the dressing room with his arm wrapped around Sierra's waist, they entered the emerald green and white-themed ceremony hall. Sierra's mom, Ashlyn, who had flown in to provide condolences, observed with a warm smile as they approached the casket together.

Bending down and placing a kiss on her hand Sierra lifted back up and wiped her tears. Turning around and rubbing Zane's chest Sierra kissed his cheek and walked over by her mom.

Sierra wanted him to feel embraced by her own so she felt as it would be reasonable to have her family pull up and support Zane in this hard time especially since he didn't have any family and the little family he did have on his dad's side didn't support him as one of their own. So Zane separated himself away from them and never claimed them as his family.

Feeling her mom hug her and kiss her forehead Sierra leaned her head on her shoulder. "I'm so proud of you Akaí." She spoke.

" She spoke