𝟐𝟖: 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

Watching as the car drove away with a mean frown on his face King huffed as he looked down at the blank card with a random phone number and address written on the front. Pulling his phone out from his pocket and searching for the address that revealed nothing King smacked his teeth in disappointment and tucked his phone back into his pocket.

"Everything all good G?" Gio asked, holding his gun by his leg. Glancing down at his gun and back at him King nodded giving him clearance to put his piece away. "Yeah, it's all good," King assured.

"Just continue packing them in order ima go make a call." He added.

Placing the two plates on the white sheet that was delicately plated with homemade crisped potato, sausages glistening with savory juices, a fluffy omelet, diced mangos arranged like sunshine, and sugar-powdered French toast exuding a tantalizing ...

Placing the two plates on the white sheet that was delicately plated with homemade crisped potato, sausages glistening with savory juices, a fluffy omelet, diced mangos arranged like sunshine, and sugar-powdered French toast exuding a tantalizing aroma, a slight smile crept against Zane's face in satisfaction at the beautiful repose scenery. He took a moment to admire the arrangement before walking back inside the BNB into their bedroom where Sierra laid sound asleep.

Hovering over her and placing soft kisses down her cheek onto her neck, Sierra groaned as she began to wake, her eyes slowly fluttering open. Smiling as she felt Zane kissing her, she placed her arm around his neck and massaged his head. "Good morning, baby," Sierra tiredly spoke, her voice still laced with sleep. "Morning, beautiful," Zane whispered, his minty breath warm against her skin.

"Mm, what time is it?" she asked, her voice groggy with sleep.

Looking over at the clock that sat on the nightstand, which had just struck eleven o'clock, he looked back at Sierra. "Eleven, so get up 'cause I got something for you," Zane said with a playful grin as he gently pulled her up from the bed. Swinging her legs out of bed and trying to stand up, she stumbled back a bit as her legs caught an aching weak pain. "Oh, woah?" she laughed, catching her balance.

"I'm like this because of you. You ain't have to bend my legs that far, Zane," Sierra teased, giving him a playful shove.

Looking her up and down, Zane mischievously raised his eyebrows and chuckled. "My bad, ma, you want me to massage 'em?" he offered.

Letting out a small faint laugh, Sierra shook her head. "I would like you to," she said, limping away into the bathroom. Feeling his phone vibrating in his pocket, Zane reached down to grab it, straightening himself up as he answered the call from King and placed the phone up to his ear. Yo, wassgood?" Zane spoke into the phone.

"You ain't get my text, nigga?" King's voice crackled through the phone, sounding urgent.

"Nah, what happened?" Zane asked, furrowing his brows in confusion. Scrunching his face in frustration, Zane scrolled through his messages until he found King's text and read it over, his expression growing more serious with each word.

"What's this I'm reading?" Zane asked.

"Kyree. His ass randomly stopped by the spot while we was packing Pablo's shit up, and after he got done cracking his slow-ass jokes, he told me to give this shit to you and to call him 'bout somethin' urgent or whatever the fuck. All I know is I was this muthafuckin' close to splittin' his shit back," King explained, his voice filled with frustration.