Little seed, little seed, what shall you grown into?

Btw Oli is like 15 BECAUSE I SAID SO 🔥🔥

Oli's  POV-

"Now what.. are you?" I leaned forward, a light blue seed sat on the floor with a note laid next to it.
I got on my knees to read it, the dust off the path slightly covering my pearl-white tights in a light brown.
The note read-
Plant me in a place where the ground is rough, where you wouldn't expect most things to grow. Plant me in a place with people near enough and I shall grow and thrive, one day, I shall affect you aswell.

Yours sincerely, my good lad or lass,

TĦĘ FĂŶ
-
"Wow! Can I sell you? I mean, I love making music and stuff but, why be a small bard who gets pushed around when you can make a profit and live a normal lifestyle..?" I don't know what I expected, for it to respond? It's a seed, younger Oli, a seed. Seeds don't talk, my little lad.

A place where nothing can grow, but also people nearby..hm? I thought to myself kind and hard, there had to be somewhere, or else why would they request it?
My mind flicked through different Empires until...
"The Mesa! The Sheriff! Oh, indeed, I shall plant you in the Badlands, my friend, how does that sound?" I twirled around, visibly very excited.
"If you can affect me aswell, you could give me prosperity..! I wouldn't have to peform or sweep tiles and hearths! Oh, please do tie back to me Fay! I could maybe even water you?" Oh whatever Oli, stop running your mouth and get to that joke of an Empire!
-
"Here we are! The hot Mesa!" I exclaimed to myself.
I will admit, it took me a while to dig through that annoyingly sturdy ground on the hill that covered Tumble Town's railway.
But alas, I planted the seed and smiled proudly and my work. The public wouldn't be to happy to see their performer covered in dust and grime while putting on a show, but it's what had to be done.

Now it's to wait.
"I shall return soon, Fay, I'll have to go now, my audience are waiting for me! Haha! I hate this life.." I gritted the last part through my teeth.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 17, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Fay your wishes come true - EMPIRESS2 ENDING REWRITEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें