with that he walked out, leaving Harry in the room.

Harry slowly approached the bed, y/n was lying in and saw her eyes closed. He sat down beside her and couldn't help but smiled at the thought of her being ok.

He touched her face and gently kissed her forehead which made her move a little and she slowly opened her eyes

"Harry..."

His heart started beating fast "y-yeah. It's me"

"W..why are you crying?" Her voice wasn't clear

Harry wiped his tear. He didn't realised he had been crying "I'm just happy to see you"

"Me too" she said and closed her eyes again because she still felt weak

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

4 years later

"Breakfast In Bed!" Harry said loudly as he put the breakfast down

"How many times have I told you, You don't have to do that" y/n said as she removed her blanket

"And how many times have I reminded you that you're pregnant and you should take rest" Harry replied, sitting on the bed

"I'm taking—"

"Shuuu!" He put his finger over her lips "eat"

She giggled

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

5 years later

"Merry Christmas!" Everyone said together

The Weasleys and Potters were spending holiday today. The children's were opening presents and ladies giggling over silly jokes

"Mrs Potter!" One of the guest from the ministry spoke "what a wonderful night"

"Thank you Mr Hilton" y/n replied

"It's getting late we should head home. Thank you for inviting us" Mrs Hilton said "We'll see you at work Mrs Potter"

As they left, y/n felt someone pulling her dress

"Mummy James making fun of my gifttt" three year old Albus said

"Because it's so silly" Five year old James said

"MUMMYYYY!!!" Albus yelled

"James! Albus! Behave" Y/n said "James apologies to your brother"

"But—" he looked at his mother and stopped "ok..sorry"

"Good boy. Now Albus, yelling isn't a good thing ok?"

He just nodded and walked away with his gift. James however stood there and looked at his mother

"His gift was silly. I'm not lying...you can see—"

"If someone likes something then it's rude to call it silly. It can hurt them"

"Wonder how you got into Slytherin" Harry's voice came from beside. He walked near them and smiled

"Yea? Well I already showed you" she said sarcastically and smirked when she saw him turn red

"Your cheeks are red dad" James chuckled at his father "Uncle Ron said red cheeks means you're in lovveee"

Y/n chucked

"I'm" Harry replied looking at his wife.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Dear Diary,

Hi, it's me again. I haven't written anything from almost a year now. Being a working mom, I don't get much time to actually sit down and write but I'm not complaining. I actually like this.

Working with Newt Scamander is more than I ever wanted. Being around magical creatures all day then coming home to my kids and later at night seeing my husband. Most of the times I bring my kids over at work as Mr Scamander suggested it would be fun. And it's actually is. Now when Luna is married with Rolf Scamander I always have a company.

James and Albus makes my little perfect life even better if that's possible. They are more excited than Harry and I to meet their sibling. Yes, I'm pregnant.
Harry prays it's a girl. Don't get him wrong, he loves our boys but he want someone to be on his team when we're arguing as both the boys are always on my side.

Harry. He's my other half. I don't think we could ever pass two days without not see each. Harry's such a positive person leaving the fact that he's but dumb but that's ok. It's cute actually.

My husband and my brother's relationship is still weird. They sit in the same room together, eat and even talk and sometimes it feels like everything is normal but then again, my brother is my brother.
It's alright though. Atleast they're doing it for me.

Oh and besides their relationship, my nephew, Scorpius Malfoy and my son Albus  are best friends.

My mother really like their friendship. She comes over sometimes and it's very sweet when all the family sit together and eat.

Well I should stop writing now. I've to visit Weasleys. Fleur and I were planning to surprise bill with a cake.

It's getting late. I'll continue writing later, if I got the time.

Till then...

Good Bye

Y/N Potter ♾️

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

And just like that, here's the happy end.
I hope you like the story INFINITY ♾️
you guys are the best
Love you
❤️‍🩹

Kinsweasley ~