After Song Ma hung up the phone decisively, she looked at Qi Yan next to her with a smile and said in surprise: "Xiao Yan, why is your face so pale, are you sick?"

Qi Yan stood up in a panic and was about to leave, he didn't expect Song's mother to betray him, and directly told Song Shirin that he had told the secret.

"Aunt Song, I still have some things, I'll go back first, see you next time." Qi Yan stood up and said goodbye, his face pale.

Mother Song frowned dissatisfiedly, and pulled Qi Yan to say a few words. At the end, Kua Qiyan, who was still full of relief, was sensible and knew that he would tell her in time that Bai Yu had come to seduce her son again.

Qi Yan became more and more restless.

Mother Song waved her hand and let Qi Yan leave.

Qi Yan breathed a sigh of relief, walked out of the café, and just walked to the parking lot, before he could open the car door, he was stopped by two bodyguards in civilian clothes and said, "Mr. Qi, our boss has something to talk to you about."

Qi Yan looked at the place where the bodyguard said, his hand shook, and the key fell to the ground.

  *

Bai Yu sat in the rest room with a tablet and read the script, and there were three male stars in this room.

All four of them sat on each side and did not communicate with each other.

This is the audition point for the costume fairy tale drama "Nine Heavenly Tribulations", the other three are all popular students now, and they are not familiar with each other, plus they are all auditioning for the same role, except for the self-introduction when they first entered the door, they have never communicated again.

Bai Yu raised his eyes and quickly swept two of the popular students, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but hook. These two often interact on Weibo, and when they attend variety shows together, they intentionally or unintentionally tell fans that they are good brothers and good friends, so as to hype.

But who knows, this pair of good friends didn't even bother to communicate with each other for more than half an hour when fans couldn't see it and couldn't shoot it under the camera.

But Bai Yu can also understand them. After all, if you want to make money from filming, you must have commercial value and topicality. If it's the same, who will ask them to act and endorse?

But understanding does not mean agreeing, Bai Yu made up this sentence in his heart, then lowered his eyes, put away the tablet, and closed his eyes to recuperate.

The door to the "bar-and-click" lounge was opened.

The female assistant popped up and said cautiously: "The audition has begun, and the director and producer are waiting next door."

Hearing this, the four people stood up at the same time and walked towards the door.

――"Nine Heavenly Tribulations" tells the story of the sadomasochistic love of a pair of Xianxia masters and apprentices. The female protagonist is played by the popular little flower Chu Wenwen, and the male protagonist is selected from the four people Bai Yu.

The reason why the heroine was determined so quickly was that Chu Wenwen's acting skills were good, and the second was that the director's appearance of the heroine was only locked in pure and lovely.

The director does not have high requirements for the female lead, but he has high requirements for the male lead.

The male protagonist is the sect master of the Xianmen, and his temperament is cold and refined. Because of the cultivation exercises, the seven emotions and six desires have long been eliminated, so there is no ruthlessness, no desire, no sorrow and no joy in his bones.