Maybe it's because of the angle, so the long picture is just the back of the small watermelon, and the only frontal photo is also very blurry.

The mobile phone fell on the floor with a "click", and the little watermelon looked at it puzzled.

Bai Yu smiled at him, picked up his phone, and looked flustered.

It was he who was too careless, at that time, it was Song Shirin who sent the child to the filming site of the little marquis, and Bai Yu didn't think too much about it at that time, so he left a handle for the paparazzi who were hiding in the dark and secretly shooting.

Bai Yu pursed his lips and pondered.

He thought about finding a suitable opportunity to bring the little watermelon to the light, so that when he was filming, he could bring the little watermelon to the crew to watch, and he didn't have to hide it anymore.

However, now Bai Yu hasn't figured out how to expose the existence of the little watermelon, and he hasn't thought of the best way to deal with it!

So, now is not a good time to expose the small watermelon.

Because he can't guess where the direction of public opinion will eventually go!

Bai Yu was agitated.

[Your circle is really messy→_→, I will still focus on watching dramas in the future, and I don't want to fan these so-called stars. 】

[Hehe, another hidden marriage. A few days ago, I was still busy hyping up with Mo Anyu, and now I'm being slapped in the face, it's disgusting! 】

[No one stipulates that the child in his arms must be his own child, it may be the child of relatives and friends, before the truth comes out, everyone must not take it out of context. 】

[Disgusting! Bai Yu rolls the entertainment industry! The road turns black and does not explain! 】

[# Bai Yu rolls rough entertainment industry# Decisive fans changed their ways, saying that they have no good impression of this kind of star who is in front of him and behind the scenes. 】

The latest vote on Weibo, which loves to break the news, was quickly put on the spot, and Bai Yu fell into a situation of death because of this unwarranted disaster.

Now the Internet is full of news about Bai Yu's negative information, from the campus idol drama filmed when he debuted at the age of sixteen to the men's survival drama, from acting skills to character, all of which have been dug up and commented on.

Mr. Zhang said calmly: "This matter is too sudden, someone must have deliberately bought a navy behind your back to hack you, you are concentrating on reading the script these days, don't go online yet."

Bai Yu took the mobile phone and said yes, and then motioned to the little watermelon to peel the orange for himself, and said while peeling, "I know."

"Also, about the photo uploaded on the Internet, I will contact the media to hold a press conference, and you can just talk about it when the time comes." Arranged by Mr. Zhang.

"Now is the critical period for your career to rise, and you can't be affected by these things that catch the wind!"

Bai Yu hung up and pressed the hang up button, and while Mr. Zhang hadn't called yet, he initiated a video call to the other party.

Mr. Zhang's angry expression appeared on the screen, and he roared: "Bai Yu, what are you doing!"

Bai Yu turned the video to the face of the little watermelon, only showed the side face, and after staying for five seconds, he said: "This is my son, almost two years old." "