"The first time we met, I told you that one day I would take revenge with my own hands!" Gu Chengjing looked at each other, and there was no expression in his eyes.

"You know everything?" The Demon Sect Leader sighed, the sword in his hand fell to the ground, and his eyes were faintly decadent and lost.

"You risked your way out of thousands of armies to rescue me, you taught me everything, you gave me everything, I once regarded you as my only relative under this world."

"However, it was also you who assisted the Dog Emperor to destroy my Gu family and kill two hundred and thirty-nine lives of my Gu family! It's all you! "

The Demon Sect Leader looked at the child he had taught single-handedly, was silent for a moment, lowered his eyes to hide all his remorse and unwillingness, opened his hand, and said, "I'm sorry, I'm willing to take my life to compensate you Gu family for everything...!"

"I don't want it!" Gu Chengjing was full of malice, and roared angrily: "Your life is too dirty, I don't want it!"

On the side, the right gauntlet, who was already ready to move, walked over, and when Gu Chengjing didn't react, he stretched out his hand with a palm, and the palm wind swept mercilessly towards the Demon Sect Leader who was standing on the edge of the cliff.

However, in the next second, before the right protector could see his henchman fall off the cliff, his whole person was hit by a palm wind behind him hit the central vein, and he pounced on the cliff, and was cut off.

The Demon Cult Master rushed to the edge of the cliff like crazy.

At the last moment, Gu Chengjing, who rushed forward and suffered the palm of the right protector alone, fell half of his body outside the cliff, and he was already seriously injured, and he was unable to withstand the palm of the right protector at all.

Gu Chengjing looked up at the Demon Sect Leader and said lightly, "You saved me before, so I won't kill you."

"There is no meaning for Gu Chengjing's existence in this world, and the Gu family has nothing to do with you anymore."

Lu Feng pursed his lips, his lips were pale, and his hand stretched out towards Gu Chengjing, "Give me your hand, be obedient!"

However, in the next second, Lu Feng's pupils dilated suddenly, and a trace of blood overflowed from the corner of his mouth, as if he was angry.

The former little marquis, and now Gu Chengjing, gave up his way to live, and fell like a kite with a broken string.

Three years later, the white-haired seal disappeared in the rivers and lakes overnight, and no one, including the Demon Sect, knew his whereabouts.

The 'whereabouts unknown' stood on the edge of the cliff with a jug of wine in his hand, "I've come to see you."

The cold wind whistled and blew, and there was only the echo of the cliff edge.

"The wonders of the world that you haven't finished, I'll show you for you. The road you haven't walked, I'll walk for you. What you haven't experienced, I'll experience for you. "

He drank the wine from the bottle.

"I only ask that when I reach Hades, you will still be willing to be my brother."

When the words fell, the sect leader, who had seen all the vicissitudes of the world, took a deep look behind him, turned around and left, leaving only a lonely back.

The ending song sounded, and the picture began to play back the firm and sad words of the little marquis, "I want revenge!" ", and the high-spirited Demon Sect Leader laughing...