The three of them looked at each other, and they didn't mean to greet each other.

Song Shirin glanced at Bai Yu, who was leaning against the wall, retracted his gaze, and said coldly to Qi Yan: "What else do you have to do?"

Qi Yan was unwilling, he hadn't made the last step yet, how could he let Song Shirin leave!

However, let him beg Song Shirin in a low voice in front of Bai Yu, but he couldn't do it, and he was a little at a loss for a while.

Bai Yu looked energetic, took out a cigarette and a lighter from his pocket, took a puff, swallowed the clouds, and said with a smile: "In public, you can't solve private matters quickly?"

Qi Yan glared at Bai Yu angrily.

Bai Yu had a smile on the corner of his mouth, but his eyes were full of bone-eating chills.

Song Shirin didn't notice the sparks that collided when the two looked at each other.

Coincidentally, the waiter who Qi Yan had secretly bought before pinched a little and walked over with a glass of lemonade.

Bai Yu happened to be a little thirsty, so he took the lemonade on the waiter's plate and took a big sip of it.

Qi Yan's expression changed suddenly, and his nails suddenly embedded in the flesh of his palm.

The waiter's face turned white as soon as he brushed it, and his hand holding the end plate was trembling.

Bai Yu was drunk, his mind couldn't turn all of a sudden, and when he saw these two people looking like they had seen a ghost, he couldn't help but say, "What's wrong?"

The waiter swallowed, shook his head, shook his feet, and quickly left this place of right and wrong.

Qi Yan's face was as black as the bottom of a pot, but he didn't dare to speak out in front of Song Shirin, so he could only hold it stiffly, praying that Song Shirin would not see anything.

Bai Yu felt even more dizzy after a glass of lemonade, so he ignored them anymore, held his head with his hand, and stumbled towards the elevator.

Seeing that the time had come, Qi Yan hurriedly pulled Song Shirin's arm and said expectantly: "I want to talk to you, right now, is it okay?"

Song Shirin said: "I don't care if you lie to me here." But Qi Yan, don't take me for a fool.

After speaking, Song Shirin shook off Qi Yan's hand, his face was covered with frost, and he left in the opposite direction to Bai Yu.

Qi Yan's eyes turned red angrily, "Didn't I just do something wrong once, why can't you forgive me!"

It's a pity that Song Shirin didn't look back.

Bai Yu only noticed that something was wrong when he was standing in the elevator, but fortunately there was no one in the elevator, otherwise the bulging place in the center of his pants was enough to make Bai Yu lose face.

The desire appeared too suddenly, so Bai Yu had no way to leave the hotel, so he could only fumble and hide in a toilet cubicle, shake his hand and take out his mobile phone, and dial Mr. Zhang's number.

"Lao Zhang, I was drugged, call me a duck, hurry up!"

Bai Yu pulled his hair regretfully, after drinking lemonade just now, he felt that the waiter's expression was not quite right, but he didn't take it to heart.

It turned out that the glass of water was really problematic!

"Where are you?"

A familiar male voice came from the other end of the phone, and Bai Yu, whose will was becoming more and more blurred, couldn't tell who this person was, but he could be sure that the other party was someone he was familiar with.