51-60

☆ 51. Chapter 55: Earned a lot of money

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 55: Earning a lot of money

: "No problem, I have a donkey cart. Just pull it over and pull it over. I'm going to tell you the price before I go. Now the domesticated pork is sold for four cents a pound in the supply and marketing cooperatives.

Wild boar meat is relatively rare, and the price is definitely a little more expensive than raised pork. I'll give you an extra two cents. Count you six cents a pound. In the future, if there are mountain goods, they will be sent to me, and they will definitely not let you suffer brother.

Li Weiguo nodded, "This price is okay, I have no problem." "

Okay, I'll go in and get some clothes. It's weirdly cold tonight. You wait for me here.

Li Weiguo waited outside for a while, and Boss Qian was wearing a hat and wrapping it tightly. He came out of the house and put the scale in his hand on the cart. Pulling the donkey out of the shed and putting it on the car cover, Li Weiguo and Boss Qian sat in front of Boss Qian and drove out of the yard gate.

There were no pedestrians on the road, and the donkey cart galloped along the dirt road, and soon reached the uphill village.

He stopped at the gate of his yard.

Li Weiguo jumped out of the car and knocked lightly on the door twice.

Grandma heard the movement and came out of the room to remove the door bolt, and Li Weiguo walked in with Boss Qian.

Grandma then closed the door.

Li Weiguo turned on the flashlight and walked to the pot house, pulled off the hay on the wild boar, and said to Boss Qian in a low voice: "You see if you are fat." It

was the first time he had seen such a big wild boar, and Boss Qian nodded with satisfaction, "Yes, go find a rope to buckle it up, let's weigh it on the scale and see how much it weighs?" Find another stick. Li

Weiguo took a straw rope and tied the wild boar in a circle.

Grandma found a flat pole and asked, "Do you think this will work?" Boss

Li took the rod scale, hooked the straw rope with an iron hook, picked up the flat pole and inserted it into the ring above the scale. The scale is hung on a pole scale.

Boss Qian counted one, two, three, and the two of them worked hard at the same time, and lifted the pig up.

The scale is positioned in the right position until the scale bar is stable on the horizontal line. That's how much a wild boar weighs.

Grandma took a flashlight and shone it on the scale pole, "Boss Qian, this is a kilogram scale, right?" "

Well, it's a kilogram.

"One hundred and forty kilograms, two hundred and eighty pounds. Grandma was pleasantly surprised.

Boss Qian grabbed the scales and put down the flat burden. Picked it up and looked at it again, "Good boy, it's really two hundred and eighty pounds." Six cents a pound is one hundred and sixty-eight yuan!

"Luckily, I brought two hundred dollars. He

pulled out twenty sheets of great unity from his body. handed it to Li Weiguo: "You take it all, and the remaining thirty-two yuan is a deposit for you to make a trip." If you take my deposit, you can't sell it to anyone else. Li

Weiguo admires Boss Qian's atmosphere, and has never seen a boss who gives a deposit first.

Looking at the two hundred yuan in his hand, he sighed with emotion.