111-120

☆ 111. Chapter 115 You can't have the heart to hurt others, and you can't have the heart to defend people

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 115 You can't have the heart to hurt people, and you can't

have the heart to defend people,

Wang Yaoqing's name is too big and famous. Although more than thirty years have passed, this name is still a representative of the traitors and traitors in the army.

It's also the name they have to mention in their politics class.

Because of his rebellion, thousands of people died in his father's unit back then.

He couldn't believe why his father had adopted that traitor's child back then.

Lin Juan saw that her husband's face was not good-looking, and asked softly, "Patriotic, what are you thinking?"

"What does he have to do with Wang Yaoqing?" Why adopt his child? Xia Aiguo was puzzled.

"Before Wang Yaoqing's rebellion, they were friends and comrades-in-arms, and the two had an agreement. Whoever sacrifices first will have to raise the other's children. After Wang Yaoqing's rebellion, his parents committed suicide, and his wife sent the child to your house, and then hanged herself. That's how he adopted Aihua.

Xia Aiguo nodded, "No wonder, I just said how can it be possible to adopt a traitor's child."

"It's all our dad who keeps his promises. If Aihua hadn't wanted to fight for property, it is estimated that they would not have said it. Lin Juan said.

"Fathers shouldn't have spoken out about this. Although more than 30 years have passed since Wang Yaoqing's incident. Everyone forgot about this man. But in the army, he has always used it as a negative teaching material to educate our soldiers. The father adopted the child of the traitor, and once it was passed out, it would have a bad effect.

Lin Juan listened and disagreed with what he said, "Don't worry." Who is our dad? Since he said it, he was not afraid of Aihua saying it. What a shameful life story this is for the daughter of a traitor, how could she say it herself?

She begged our parents not to tell us about her background. She wished that no one in the world knew the secret. Qingqing is also worried that no one will ever know about this life experience, and they will attack our parents and us.

With the shrewdness of Aihua's family, Qingqing's worries are very reasonable. What we need to do now is to guard against their family, not worry that she will tell the truth.

Xia Aiguo was also shocked when he heard the name Wang Yaoqing just now. He is sensitive to words like traitor and traitor.

However, after listening to Lin Juan's words, he felt that his worries were unnecessary. Qingqing's worries are correct.

It's hard to say if the family will do something crazy for their own benefit.

"You're right, I have to talk to my dad about this and ask him to be wary of Aihua and them. Our family should also be wary of them.

Lin Juan nodded, "You're right. Qingqing said the same thing.

"Now they haven't slept yet, you go and tell Qingqing to go to grandpa's room and we'll have a meeting, and we'll go now." "Xia Aiguo is going out.

was grabbed by Lin Juan and asked, "Do you want Li Weiguo to scream too." He and Qingqing went to get the certificate in the past two days, and they are a family. He must have known about it, too. Wouldn't it be nice to leave him out.