261-280

☆ 261. Chapter 265: Can This Disease Be Cured?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 265: Can

This Disease Be Cured Lily couldn't believe what she heard, her face was full of doubts, "Cousin-in-law, are you telling the truth?"

Xia Qingqing nodded.

"Can this disease be cured? Xia

Qingqing also doesn't know if there are psychiatrists in this era.

"I don't know if there are any doctors who see this disease. Xia Qingqing said.

Lily's face turned from anticipation to disappointment.

Xia Qingqing's spiritual spring water is a cure for all diseases, and I don't know if a mental illness like her has any effect. She'll have to ask Ahri about this.

......

The grandmother standing outside the door was silent with Xiuzhi. Just now they heard the faint cry coming from Qingqing's room, and they were startled and ran over.

As soon as they got to the door, they heard Lily say that she had stolen a hundred dollars. Her face turned green with anger, and she rushed in to kill the dead girl who didn't make it.

The old lady grabbed her and shook her head.

Xiuzhi stopped her impulse.

After listening to it for a long time, it was Qingqing's voice that comforted Lily, and she didn't mean to blame her at all. And what Lily said to her, she had never told herself.

I was surprised when I heard Xia Qingqing say that she was sick when she stole things. She had never heard that stealing was also a disease.

She thought it was Xia Qingqing who was comforting Lily.

Lily stole a hundred dollars from her, and she wasn't angry. And to comfort Lily. What a kind person. She was a little moved in her heart, she couldn't do it herself. Her image was high in her heart, and she was indeed a very good person as her mother said.

She went in, and the old lady walked in with her.

Lily was startled when she saw her mother and leaned towards Xia Qingqing's side.

Xia Qingqing also saw it, "Grandma, auntie, why did you two come over?"

"I heard what you both said. Lily, I'm telling you bitterly that no one knows you here. You are a new person. I didn't expect you to steal your cousin's head. Even if you're really sick, can't you think about it when you steal?

Your cousin-in-law doesn't care and is still comforting you, can you be a person in the future, and don't turn yourself into a person who everyone spurns again. "

Auntie, take your time. Lily's ability to give me the money back already shows that she wants to study well. Let's all give her some time, and she'll get better. Xia Qingqing said.

"Really? Can she still get better?

"As long as you stop scolding her, learn to trust her, and make her happy and comfortable." I believe she can get rid of this bad problem. Xia Qingqing said.

Xiuzhi also saw hope, "If I can make her stop stealing, I will be willing to do anything." I'd like to live 10 years less.

Xia Qingqing smiled and said to Lily, "Look." My aunt loves you. Although she may have spoken a little heavier at times. You just have to remember that she is your mother, and you who gave birth to a baby in October. There is no mother who does not love her children. Let go of the shackles in your heart, open your heart and be a happy little girl. Did you do it?