Chapter 16- A Surprise

Tatter's POV:

After Y/N and her team left the company, she had been too busy to actually hang out. I was starting to feel a bit uneasy because she wasn't taking care of herself properly either.

They worked hard day and night to put songs and dances together to audition for another company until someone reached out. A really big global company.

Still then, the shooting of their music video would take hours and she would only eat a small amount of food to not look bloated in her music videos.

She always worried about her weight when she shouldn't. Minah and I had also been busy with dance projects and shows that we barely had time to settle down and enjoy dancing.

I walked into the set where Y/N was filming with Somin. They were wrapped around each other and had several cameras, all pointing at different angles as the music played loudly.

"Cut! Now fill up the tub with the slime. Hurry!" Said the director. I sat on a chair that was in the back and when Y/N saw me she smiled and ran up to me.

"What are you doing here? I thought you had to go on another show," she said as she pulled me into a hug.

"It got postponed and I wanted to surprise you. I wish I could be in the music video, looking at the way you were hugging Somin," I said and she laughed.

"I can hold you like that any day," she said and kissed my lips. I smiled and pushed her away.

"Listen, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out with me today. We can make up for the days we haven't seen each other often," I asked shyly. I knew she probably didn't have time, but I wanted to show her I cared.

"Well, it's your lucky day because this is my last shot and then we can go," she said and a wide smile was immediately painted on my face. I nodded rapidly and sat down on the chair.

She went back on set, looking gorgeous with her new red hair.

"Y/N, don't go all the way in. Sit on the edge and show me some acting," the director said before yelling action.

She started acting the song out as it played. I was mesmerized by the way her facial expressions changed and as I heard the lyrics I felt my face blush.

I remembered that day we were both in my car. Suddenly, the music stopped and I looked up. She was eyeing me down and I cleared my throat as I looked away.

As she kept filming, I felt my heart race. Half of her body is in the tub with her head back. Playing with the slime between her hands. She seductively looked at the camera and I felt myself melting with her stare.

She submerged her entire body into the tub, falling back and emerging. The stylist fixed her hair and she filmed again.

-

"Sorry. You must've been bored," she said as she walked toward me apologetically.

"Are you kidding? I couldn't take my eyes off you. It was so good," I said and she smiled. Her arm wrapped around my waist as we walked to my car.

"Shin Y/N! Date me instead!"

"She's not good enough for you! I will be better!"

"You two are so cute together!"

"Date me! Y/N, date me!"

Their fans somehow found out where they were filming and surrounded the place. I looked down as I heard the comments they made about me not being good enough.

She used to get so many girls and they were all so beautiful like that girl that still looks for her sometimes, Sohee. I don't know why but I felt tears build up in my eyes.