Chapter 15- Kiss and Make Up

Tatter's POV:

That kiss. That kiss was deadly. It was like a drug in my system. And that kiss was all I needed to know I love her. These six months I've been avoiding her have been to get over her but every day I found myself craving her more and more. I caved her touch, her scent, and the way she looked at me.

I was addicted to her scent. She smelled like pomelo and jasmine with a musk note. I kissed her back as her scent intoxicated my lungs. The way her lips moved on mine made me go crazy and then I felt her smiling into the kiss.

I broke the kiss and got out of the car.

"Shin Y/N, you're so stubborn," I said before closing the car door and entering my house.

My heart was beating like crazy. My breath caught in my throat and felt like screaming but I was sure Minah was already home since her car was outside. I heard knocking at the door and I panicked as I was leaning on it with my hands on my chest.

If it were my parents they would have used their key and we were expecting anyone. That's when I heard chatter in the living room. It was Jisoo.

I opened the door and saw Y/N standing in front of me with a wide smile. I cleared my dry throat and avoided her eyes.

"Can you tell Jisoo Unnie I'm here? She told me she needed a ride home but my phone is dead now," she said and I nodded. I made my way to the living room where Jisoo and Minah were talking.

"Jisoo Unnie, Y/N is outside waiting for you," I said in a shivering voice. She bid her goodbyes and walked out. When she left, I took a deep breath and dropped next to Minah.

"How did it go?" She said and I nodded.

"It went well. Wooseok's dad showed up and it turns out he is the CEO of dad's company... Wooseok is such a piece of trash. He got locked up," I said and she laughed.

"Good. He deserves it. Now, I think we need to go to sleep," she said as she tried to get off the couch but I stopped her by grabbing her arm tightly.

"Why did you tell Y/N I was at Wooseok's house?" I asked and she sheepishly smiled at me.

"Because... You have only seen Wooseok as a sweet boyfriend that you met at the club but you had never seen his aggressive side. I have. Y/N has seen it as well and that's why she reacted that way. Besides, none of the girls would answer me and you know Mom and Dad are busy and they wouldn't answer me either," she said and I sighed.

"Sorry, I just wasn't ready to see or talk to her again and when I saw her walk in, I felt... safe. I did get a panic attack when she pulled out the damn gun but something about the thought of her killing for me made me get a rush of adrenaline," I turned to her and she was looking at me with a confused and serious expression.

"Tatter... you need help. A rush of of adrenaline? This isn't a Harley Quinn movie," she said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know she wouldn't kill anyone. I was just expressing my emotions. I've never had strong emotions for anyone like this. Even when it comes to intimacy. I never wanted to do it with Wooseok but when I was with Y/N... I didn't even think about it twice. When she kissed me just now, it was like I was flying high..." There was silence as I finished talking and Minah was looking at me with big wide eyes.

"Just make up with her... for your own sake, you need to make up with her," she said and chuckled.

"Also, Bada told me what happened between you and Y/N-"

"Gosh! Do not remind me," she said and looked away as she covered her face.

"No, listen. I did the same thing. When you told me Wooseok cheated on me, Y/N found me crying in the prop room and took me to her house. I was feeling down and she said so many beautiful things to me and I just kissed her. Ever since, I can't get her out of my head," Mianh was already looking at me in shock.