Chapter 1- I'm New Here

News around the art campus spreads faster than butter on warm toast—more like gossip. Gossip about every single small detail would be spread fast and it would be hard for false gossip to die down.

When it comes to gossip, everyone is on the lookout for the hottest girls in school, including Lee Bada, Lee Minah, and Shin Y/N. However, Bada was a hot topic every week. She was always caught either making out or flirting with a different girl every week.

"Did you hear about the new student? I heard she comes from a filthy rich family," said one of the students as they walked.

"She is a celebrity daughter. A guy from Japan. I heard," The hall was filled with chatter and gossip as always but Y/N didn't really care. Her mind and heart were hurting. Bada had made her see the stars and promised her the world and suddenly dumped her with no reason at all, leaving the gossip to spread as always.

Shin Y/N's POV:

I open my laptop to work on some assignments when I feel my phone vibrate.

Unknown: you're a great kisser. Last night was great 😉

I scoffed and continued to do my work. I heard the door open and I turned to see Jisoo standing there all drenched.

Shit!

"What the hell, Y/N!?" She yelled as soon as she walked in.

"I'm so sorry! I forgot. I'm sorry!" I said as I recalled I needed to pick her up from skating practice. I have a bad memory especially after sleeping with someone because it just makes me feel good at the moment but I feel like shit the following day.

"You owe me a new pair of shoes. You know the road here gets muddy when it rains," she said as she put her bag down.

I ran to the room to get her a robe and she locked the entrance door to strip out of her clothes before walking in.

"What was it this time? Did you fall asleep?" She said and nodded I always made excuses so she didn't have to worry about me.

"Maybe if you spent less time hooking up with girls you would be able to get more sleep," she said and I simply rolled my eyes at her.

"I promise I'll buy you new shoes when my dad gives me some cash. For now, I'm totally broke. I think I need a job but I already do so much I don't think I'll be able to hold up," I said and she chuckled.

"Y/N, I was joking. I know how your dad is and how he cut your allowance. What's for lunch?" She said as she walked up to the table.

"Oh, I'll start on that right now. Anything in particular you want?" I asked and she looked brightly at me.

"Pasta!" She said and I nodded.

-

"I still don't understand why you like hookups. Wouldn't you rather be in a healthy relationship?" Jisoo said and I looked at her with a disgusted face.

"Last time I tried that, it didn't work at all. As a a matter of fact, none of them worked so I quit. Why have a relationship that will be broken and hurt, when I can have a hook-up or one-night stand? We both get pleasure with no strings attached. Perfect," I said as I kept eating my food.

"Whatever. I have to study so I'll be in my room. Leave the dishes and I'll do them and please go to class before your grades drop again," she said and I rolled my eyes.

"I saw that! I mean it, Y/N. Go!" She said and I got up and grabbed my bag before walking out of the door. I drove all the way to campus which was around ten minutes away from our apartment.