Chapter 2- Y/N, You're an Idiot

Shin Y/N's POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache and in a strange room. I looked around and I saw a girl lying next to me. I tried to recall what happened last night but that made my headache worse and it was obvious what happened so I just stood up slowly and changed into my clothes.

I look at my phone and realize it's past class time so I just didn't show up to class. I drove to my apartment and as I entered, I saw Jisoo with her arms crossed and she had a slipper in her hand. I tried to leave again but she was already hitting me and scolding me.

"You didn't even show up to class. What the hell is wrong with you!?" She screamed and I just grabbed my head.

I gave up on trying to stop her and I just slumped on the couch.

"I'm sorry! I had some other things to do," I said and she looked at me with disbelief.

"You're smudged lipstick, wrinkled clothes, and smell of alcohol show me exactly what you were doing. You can't keep living like this, Y/N or you'll end up sick," she said and I just sighed. I stood up and grabbed painkillers out of a cabinet.

"I'm sorry. I just... I don't know what else I can do. I... I just don't know," I said and she sighed.

"Okay, you're going to the school therapist. I made hangover soup. Eat and go to dance class. Hurry," she said and sat down in front of me.

She dragged me to the room after eating and made me change clothes after showering. She was basically treating me like a puppet because I couldn't function. I was too sad for anything.

"Get in the car. I'll be right out," she said and I just did what she told me. After a few minutes, she got in her car and started to drive. I was silent the whole time to not make her more upset and because my headache was still there. When we arrived she told me to get off and I did but I didn't go inside.

She got out of the car and once again dragged me into the dance studio. She wrestled me until I was fully in the room and she closed the door after telling Minah to keep an eye on me again. I rolled my eyes and stood there unfazed. I saw Bada was about to approach me again so I walked in Minah's direction.

"Say, why do you always have to be forced in here by Jisoo?" Minah asked and I scoffed.

"I don't know. She acts like my mom since my mom died and Ryujin is always telling her to watch me because she's always busy with the group so she does. She's like my big sister," I said.

"Quite literally," Minah replied and I just chuckled.

"Wait, what's your last name?" Asked Tatter and I turned to her.

"Shin... why?" I said and she widened her eyes.

"So Shin Ryujin is your sister? The Shin Ryujin from Itzy?" she said and I nodded.

"I've been a fan of Itzy since their debut! that is so cool!" she said and I laughed.

"That's cute. I'll tell my sister to give you an autograph. I can give you her number," I said and she looked shocked.

"No! I don't want to come off as a crazy fan. Just forget I said anything," she replied and I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

Ms. Lia came into the room and we started stretching and then one of her other students came in to teach the class. I had watched some of her videos before, therefore I recognized her almost immediately.

We started following her routine as she taught us and I noticed how Tatter would smile as Harimu would make small mistakes and apologized right after. When we were done, she asked if anyone wanted to be filmed. I didn't even wanna be here so I didn't raise my hand.