Lunch date turns into a party

(Selena's P.O.V)

      Right after the challenge was over the people left filing out of the dome and People congratulated me as I passed by. A little girl handed me a bouquet of gladiolus flowers which made me smile. "Oh wow! Thank you. How did you know these were my favorite?" I ask the girl while she blushed and shrugged for in my hand was a small bouquet of gladiolus.

"Those are your favorite flower?" A woman's voice asked. We turned to see a woman in her mid 40's with blonde hair and blue eyes. The man next to her has an arm raped around her waist. He had the same blonde hair but dark eyes.

"Oh, hello mother." Ambrosius says as the two walk up her lips curled up in the same way she did when she wanted to hurt me in my time.

"Hello lady Goldenloin." I say bowing my head in respect while hiding my true feelings with a blank face.

"So this is my granddaughter from the future?"

"That's me."

"Those flowers the girl gave you. You said they were your favorite?" She asked me while pointing to the bouquet in my hand.

"Yes they are.... They are my favorite because they remind me of someone." I explain while looking fondly at my flowers, "they remind me of this person because of what they represent..."

"What do you mean?" The people around me asked in unison. I try to no make it obvious when I roll my eyes as I explain.

"First of all a common nickname they go by is the sword Lilly because it grows in the shape of a sword." I say as I pull one out at point it at someone like I would a sword. "And in the language of flowers a sword Lilly means hope, Honor, and Trust. All qualities in my favorite knight.." looking at Ballister and handing him the red sword Lilly.

"They remind you of Bel?" Ambrosius asked almost like he already knew. I smile and nodded while I thank the kid one more time and excuse myself from the circle and as I walk by the people congratulating me on my victory. After what seems like hours the dome was cleared, Ballister and Ambrosius asked me if I wanted to have a celebratory lunch with them so I gladly accepted!

I ran to my room to get ready, my outfit of choice is different than my usual black and white. It's a pink/red camisole top with frilly sleeves, tight blue jeans and white boots. I cut my hair so it was up to my waist and styled my hair like a flower and curled my hair.

 I cut my hair so it was up to my waist and styled my hair like a flower and curled my hair