My name is......

( 3rd P.O.V)

      It's been three days and the girl has not awoken. The doctor seems to think it's just the trauma from the fall.

Before the doctor could finalize his report his apprentice rushes in informing him the girl is awake.

The Queen requests the director as well as Ballister and Ambrosius go in and see the girl.

Upon walking up to the door there was a lingering hesitancy to enter. Like everything would change if the door were to open.

"Your Majesty! I have to tell you something." an attendant tries to inform the Queen of something but, right now she has a mysterious girl to deal with.

Pushing back that feeling the door opens and the group was greeted by a beautiful girl sitting by the window reading a book.

The group slowly walks in and sit anywhere they could.

"Introducing her majesty the Queen Valerin!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Selena P.O.V)

I am stunned when I hear the name, Queen Valerin.

So it's true...

I am in the past. I need to get back now. I keep my eyes on my book. Reading the last line out loud.

"A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities."

This book is one of my favorites that Papa used to read to me as a kid. This line told me what a true friend is for me.

"That was beautiful. What is it from?" the Queen asks as she inches forward and I show her the book.

"You insolent brat! You dare talk so casually with our Queen!" An attendant yells towering over me to show his dominance.

"Who are you? What is your name?!" he asks again.

"Gentlemen! She is still resting. I think we should save that question for another day." one of the nurses yells for everyone to hear still holding the tablet.

"No, it's alright. He is correct. I have to introduce myself. But, are you sure you want me to in an official capacity?"

"Yes," he demands looking at me as if I were a pleg.

I stand up from the bed and point my feet so that my left foot was behind my right. Then slowly lowered my body so I could curtsy.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, your majesty. My name is Selena Valerin Boldheart-Goldenloin. But my friends and family call me Celine." folding my hand over my heart I finish the bow and stand back up to see everyone with a shocked look on their faces.

".... What did you say?" The director looks like she is going to have an aneurysm. Everyone's eyes tripled in size. Then the nurse spoke up.

"She is right. When we ran her blood it said there were no records for her."

She handed the tablet to the Queen and continued.

"No records anywhere so we then decided to see if she was related to anyone and found that she has three biological parents."

"Three?! How is that possible?"

"Since," I stated explaining everything.

"I am the first person to be born with three sets of DNA. However, my 'mother' the one who carried me was just a surrogate."

Again they all look at me waiting for me to continue.

"She has no parental claim over me. It's just me and my dads."

The Queen continues to look at the tablet looking and me and my 'future dads'.

"I believe she is from the future." the nurse explains what she saw and heard me say while she watch over me.

"So you're from the future?"

"Yes ma'am."

The two men standing to the side then exclaimed. "Oh! Then you weren't calling for your dad. You were calling for Ballister?" The blonde one recounts our earlier introduction.

"Yes, Sir Ballister is 'Papa' and Sir Ambrosius is 'Daddy'. But, if that is too familiar for you I can call you something else."

After hearing what they prefer I call them while I am here I continue to speak.

"I need to get the car fixed so I can get home."

"Anything you need to fix the device or anything in general. Please let me or anyone in this room know."

I bow my head in thanks and receive my bag of clothes and electronics, as well as my swords.

"Do you train as a knight too?" The young version of Daddy asked me as I stare at the two of them

Reaching both of my hands out I cup their chins and exclaim "Wow you were right, you didn't have a goatee in your teens and early 20s."

I pouted a bit that they didn't have facial hair and let them go.

"Who has the goatee?"

"Papa Bal."

"Father Ambrosius just has a stable."

I smile as I fish out my phone to show them a picture of us. In this picture, it was my 12th birthday. Daddy and Papa on my left and right. The three of us smiled with Papa handing me my black and gold sword, Daddy doing the same with the white and gold sword.

"You two got me these swords on my 12th birthday."

They look closer and see Papa Bal's arm.

"Oh, my Gloreth! Does Ballister have a prosthetic right arm?!"

"Yes."

"Why?!"

"I can't tell you." they'd keep questing me as I continue to tell them I can't tell them of their future after this and before my birth.