Chapter 15: Dumbasses' Beatdown

(Thundercracker and SKywarp are seen preparing to fight some "Heroes" as a certain group comes in. It's composed of Team CRDL, Team SSSN, Eijiro, Sero, Mina, Bakugo, Victor, Hailey and Irene.)

Thundercracker: So you're the egoistical fakers.

Cardin: How dare you insult us?

Sun: We are the great heroes of U. B. A. High, and we're here to beat you down and put your so-called leader in his place!

Bakugo: You're gonna wish you never stood in my way of becoming the Number One Hero!

Victor: Be afraid or receive the cold embrace of death!

Skywarp: Are you ready, Thundercracker?

Thundercracker: You bet I am.

Cardin: Ha! This will be easy.

Russel: Agreed!

Dove: Prepare to die!

(Cardin rushes at Skywarp, who blocks his attack and kicks him away before beating him to a pulp. Hailey summons her whip and hits Thundercracker, who isn't fazed by the attack.)

Thundercracker: Is that all?

Hailey: Silence and submit, you piece of junk! I am your superior!

Thundercracker: Racist and dumbass.

(Thundercracker punches Hailey, giving her a scar in her left cheek.)

Hailey: Ahhh! My face! You ruined it!

Thundercracker: Well, at least someone did it for you!

Irene: (angry) NOBODY INSULTS MY FRIEND AND GETS AWAY WITH THIS!

(Irene then summons various blades and sends them at Thundercracker, who easily blocks them all before punching Irene. Skywarp dodges Team SSSN's attacks.)

Skywarp: Take this!

(Skywarp blasts them as they grunt in pain.)

Sun: How dare you?

Sage: You'll get what you fucking deserve!

(Team SSSN combines their attacks, only to be countered by Skywarp's blasters.)

(Thundercracker is seen beating Hailey, Irene and Mina, who scream in pain. He then blocks both attacks from Eijiro and Victor.)

Eijiro: How dare you harm my lover?

Victor: You won't get away with this!

(Thundercracker blasts them with their missiles, and Bakugo gets angry.)

Bakugo: THAT DOES IT!

(Bakugo powers up.)

Bakugo: I'LL KILL YOU BOTH, AND THEN YOUR DAMN LEADER!

Thundercracker: You don't scare me!

Bakugo: THOSE WHO DON'T FEAR THEIR SUPERIORS MUST DIE AND BE SENT TO HELL!

(Bakugo dashes at Thundercracker.)

Bakugo: HOWTLIZER IMPACT!

(As Bakugo is about to hit Thundercracker, he gets slashed in half by a saw. As both Decepticons are beating Victor and his group, most of them have a look of pure fear in their faces. Before Hailey can respond, she along with the rest of the group gets blasted into pieces by the duo. Only Victor remains as he glares at them angrily.)

Victor: YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! MARK MY FUCKING WORDS! YOU WILL!

(Victor runs away as both Skywarp and Thundercracker bump their fists.)

(Meanwhile, Xander shows Ingrid and Saya around his kingdom as they get amazed by seeing so many people living safely and coexisting with different beings.)

Ingrid: Who knew you could create a benevolent kingdom.

Xander: That's what a true hero does, promoting peace, justice, freedom and safety to everyone, regardless of their races.

Saya: That's good to know.

Xander: And also, I'm doing this for my brother.

Ingrid: Your brother?

Xander: Yeah, his name was Daniel Jacobson. He was betrayed by those who were supposed to help him. And now that I have eliminated the villains, they won't hesitate to try to locate me.

Saya: Well, it won't work, right?

Xander: You have a point. The Decepticons are stronger than them.

Ingrid: Well then... how about we comfort you for a while?

Xander: Well... those fakers are doomed anyway.

(The trio walks to Xander's room as the screen fades out.)