Make you fall 🍁

Hello:-

This is a story of girl who is scared to fall in love with anyone . This is the journey of that girl who was betrayed by her own friends and the boy with she fall in love after having trust issues . A girl who is unaware of the real identity. A girl who's protectors are from underworld mafia gang . She is the girl who have that strength in her innocence to make a heartless, cruel , angry rude man into a kind lover , a naughty and a very happiest man ..............

It's a story of Manali .........

{ She is a college student who lives in hostel . She is a brilliant and student and she have scholarship for the studies. A all arounder student good in studies , games and all other activities like ( speechs , debats , program managements , and other many more works ) .

To cover her expenses she used to work in cafes , she takes home tutions , and yoga and dance classes. Money form these is enough for her to coverup her expenses for books and daily use activities..

Ishaan Singh Sherawat ......

The new heir of Jaipur Royal Family.

The owner of the Sherawat groups of industries . A rude , cruel , a devil , a gangster, the young ruler of the business world.......
" My work and my power and my family is everything thing for me "

So , let us get introduced to the Sherawat family members . Sherawat family is a joint family . But Ishaan used to leave alone in a mansion rather leaving with his family in Jaipur ..........

* Mister Rudraksha Singh Sherawat is father father of our cruel king who loves her life like a lover loves her girlfriend . After 30 years of there marriage. He is still a young lover of his Misses . In the days of his twenties and thirties he was the most adorable guy and a tycoon business man . A man of only one lady ....... How many girls likes him , and wants to approach him it doesn't matters for him .. for him he is just for her lady .........
For other he was a cold hearted.......