.

The sky was perfect, washed out blue. The sun's rays have just begun to gently spread across the horizon. It was Monday, brand new day, the horrors of the last twenty four hours stayed far from me. I successfully slept for five hours and, except that my whole body ached from death sucking me up and spitting me out, I felt more fresh. I didn't wanted to ruin that for myself with a dark could that reminded me the police is supposed to be here any second to question me about last night's activities. I still don't know what I will say.

I walked to the bathroom in my night dress - question how it appeared on me, because I was surely wearing clothes when Taehyung brought me home - and quickly did my morning routine. I splashed my face with cold water, brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a ponytail. When I walked back in my room I put on fresh shirt and fresh jeans.

I called Jisoo.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Good. You?"

"Good."

Hush.

"Okay", Jisoo said suddenly, "Im still freaked out. You?"

"Totally."

"Taehyung called me in the middle of the night. He told me that Chan beat you up pretty badly, but that you're okay."

"Really? Taehyung called you?"

"He called from his Jeep. He said you were sleeping in the back seat and that he's driving you home. He said that he accidentally drove my the school and heard screaming. He said that he found you in the gym room, but that you passed out from the pain. Then he looked up and saw Chan jumping off the beams. He said that Chan went crazy, which was a side note to all that guilt he felt for terrorizing you."

I didn't know I was holding my breath until i released it. Taehyung clearly changed some details.

"You know I dont believe in that", Jisoo said. "You know I think Taehyung killed Chan."

In Jisoo's place, I would probably think the same. I said: "What does Police think?"

"Turn on the TV. They're going live right now, program five. They're saying Chan broke into the school and jumped. They're proclaiming it as tragic teenager suicide. They're asking people who know something to call the number thats written on the screen."

"What did you tell the police when you called them?"

"I was scared. I didn't want them to arrest me because i broke into school. So I called anonymous, from the phone box."

"So", I said back. " If the police proclaimed it as Suicide, then I think thats exactly what happened. After all, this is modern Korea. we have a treasure trove of forensics."

"You're hiding something from me", Jisoo said. "What really happened after I left?"

The silence took over. Jisoo is my best friend and we followed the rule no secrets. But some things, I just can't explain. First thing is that Taehyung is fallen angel that turned into guardian angel. Right after that is the fact that I jumped of the beams and died, but that im alive again.

"I remember that Chan jumped me in the gym room", I said. "he described all the pain and fear he will bring me. After that, the details are mixing up."

"Is it too late for me to apologise?" Says Jisoo, her voice was more sincere than it had ever been in our entire friendship. "You were right about Chan and Jimin."

"I accept your apology."

"We should go shopping", she said. "I feel unmastered urge to buy shoes. Lots of shoes. We need some good old shopping therapy."