.

I stared at him furiously. But, that glare was full of panic. He sent me a smile full of dark intentions, confirming that I sweat profusely for a reason.

  "What's happening?" I said, trying hard to sound unfriendly. "How can I hear your voice in my head? And why did you say you started school because of me?"

  "I got bored of admiring your legs from afar."

  "I want the truth." I swallowed hard. "I deserve for everything to come to light."

  "To come to light", he repeated, he smirked. "Does it have anything to do with your promise to expose me? What are we actually talking about here?"

  I couldn't remember what we were talking about. I knew that Taehyung glace was unusually Passionate. I needed to stop looking in his eyes so I lowered my gaze to my hands. They were sweaty so I slide them behind my back.

  "I have to go", I said. "I have homework to do."

  "What happened there?" Ho nodded towards the elevator.

  "Nothing."

  Before I could stop him, he pressed his hand againt mine, locking our hands together. He pulled his fingers through mine, Capturing me close to him. "Your wrist are white", he said, brushing them with his lips. "When you walked out, you looked upset."

  "Let me go. And im not upset. Im really not. Excuse me, I have homework...."

  "Jennie." Taehyung said my name quietly, but with intention to get what he wants.

  "I had an argument with Lisa Manoban." I had no idea where that confession came from. I didn't want to give Taehyung another chance to peek at me in the slightest. "Okay?" I said, adding the desperate tone in mr voice. "Are you happy? Can you please let me go now?"

  I tried unlocking our fingers, but Taehyung did not agree with that.

  "You dont know Lisa?" I said. "Thats hard to believe because you attend our school and your cromosones is Y."

  "Tell me about that fight", he said.

  "She said that Jisoo is fat."

  "And?"

  "I told her that she is anorexic pig."

  Taehyung looked like he tried to stop himself from laughing. "And that's it? There was no fight? Biting, scratching, hair pulling?"

  I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

  "Do I have to teach you how to fight, Andel?"

  "I know how to fight." I lifted my chin up.

  This time laughed.

  "Actually, I took boxing classes." Kickboxing. In gymnastics class. One time.

  Taehyung lifted his hand as a target. "Hit me. As strong as you can."

  "Im not....simpleton of senseless violence."

  "We are alone down here." Taehyung boots were almost touching mine. "A guy like me could use a girl like you. You better show me what you can do."

  I leaned backwards and saw Taehyung's black motorcycle.

  "Let me give you a ride", he offered.

  "Im going to walk."

  "Its late and its dark."

  There was something in that. Whether I like it or not.

  But a fierce tug-of-war battle was being fought inside of me. I was an Idiot for even wanting to walk home, and now im stuck between two bad choices: riding on motorcycle with Taehyung or risk meeting somone worse.

  "Im starting to think that you always offer me a ride just because you know how much I hate you." I sighed nervously, I pulled the helmet over my head and sat behind him. It wasn't my fault that I sat so close to him. There wasn't much space to begin with.

  Taehyung silently gasped. "I can think of few more reasons."

  He ran down the flat pavement of the garage towards the exit. A red and white ramp and a parking card machine crossed the road. I really wondered if Taehyung would slow down enough to put the money in the machine, when he gently stopped the engine, holding me even tighter to him. He put the money in the machine, and then he drove the motorcycle up the street at full speed.

  Taehyung stopped by the curb of my driveway and I had to hold into him to keep my balance while I was getting off. I gave him his hemlet back.

  "Thank you for the ride", I said.

  "Are you free Saturday night?"

  Hush. "I have a date."

  This seemed to pique his interest "with?"

  "Homework."

  "Cancel it."

  I felt more relaxed. Taehyung was warm, sturdy and he smelled Fantastic. Like mint and fertile dark soil. No one jumped on us while he was driving me home and all the windows on houses were lighting. The first time this evening, I felt Safe.

  Not including the part where Taehyung jumped me in dark tunnel and that he maybe followed me. Maybe not as safe.

  "I dont go out with strangers", I said.

  "Its good that I do . Ill pick you up at five."

🥟