Chapter fifteen

You think Jimin Killed somone?
"Shh!!" I hissed at Jisoo, looking atound at the lab tables around us to see if anyone heard anything.

  "No offense,dear, but this is starting to get funny. First he attacked me. Now he is already a killer. Im sorry, Jimin? Killer? He is, like, the nicest guy I have ever met. When was the last time he forgot to open the door for you? Ah, thats right....never.

  Jisoo and I were in biology class and Jisoo was leaning her back against the table. We were doing the blood pressure measurement exercise and Jisoo was supposed to lay down calm and in silence for five minutes. Otherwise I would be doing it with Taehyung, but the coach gave us free day, which meant that we can choose our own partners. Jisoo and I were in back of the class, Taehyung was working with Jungkook, the schools football player, in front of the class.

  "They questioned him as a suspect in part of the murder investigation", I whispered, feeling coaches glace turning towards us. I wrote few notes on my oaper with exercise. The subject is calm and relaxed. Subject is withholding herself from talking for five minutes. "The police clearly thought he had motive and the stuff for doing so."

  "Are you sure thats the same Jimin?"

  "What do you think, how many Park Jimins were there in mushroom high this February?"

  Jisoo tapped her stomach with her fingers. "Its very, very hard to believe that. Plus, so what if they questioned him? Its important that they let him go. They figured out he wasn't the one who did it."

  "Because the police found the goodbye letter that was written by Rosé."

  "Who's that Rosé girl?"

  "Roseanne Park", I said impatiently. "The girl that allegedly hang herself."

  "Maybe she did hang herself. I think, what if one day she just thought 'Hey, life is shit' and hang herself on a tree? It happens."

  "You dont think its a coincidence that they found burglary stuff in her apartment after they found the letter?"

  "I lived in mushroom village, it happens all the time."

  "I think someone planted the letter. Somone wanted Jimin to be free."

  "Who would want Jimin free?" Jisoo asked.

  I gave her my "c'mon " Look.

  Jisoo lifted herself on her healthy elbow. "So you think that Jimin dragged Rosé to the tree, tied rope around her neck, pushed her from the stick, and then broke into her apartment and Planted a proof of suicide?"

  "Why not?"

  Jisoo returned my "c'mon " Look. "Why did the police already analyze everything. If they think its suicide then so do I."

  "What about this", I said. "Like few weeks after they questioned him, he moved to another school. Why would he live Mushroom school to come here?"

  "You're right."

  "I think he's trying to run away from him past. I think it became very uncomfortable for him to attend school where Rosé was killed. He has an unclean conscience." I tapped my pencil against my lip. "We need to go there and find out what happened. She died just two months ago; Im sure everything still talks about it."

  "I don't know, Jennie. I have bad feeling anout starting a spy operation in Mushroom school. I mean, do you plan on ask directly about Jimin? What if he finds out? What will he think?"

  I lowered my gaze on her. "He doesn't habe anything to worry about if hes not guilty."

  "And then he will Kill you to shut you up." Jisoo giggled like a cat. "I want to find out who attacked me just as much as you do", she continued in serious tone," but I swear to my life that wasn't Jimin. I thought about it, hundred times. It doesn't match. Not even close. Trust me."