.

Later that night Krc! Woke me up from my dream. With my head burried in pillow, I was calm, with every sense on alert. My mom was at least once a month out of town because of work, so I got used to sleeping alone, and for months I never imagined noise of footsteps creeping down the hall and to my room. Thruth be told, I never felt completely alone. Immediately after my father was deadly shot by an arrow in Busan while he was buying birthday gift for my mother, very unusual presence entered my life. Like somone is rushing around my world, observing from afar. At first that spooky presence was scaring me, but when I realized its not doing anything bad to me, my anxiety went down. I started wondering is there some cosmic higher purpose in what I feel. Maybe my father's spirit was near me. That thought would usually give me strength, but tonight was different. I felt that presence lile ice on the back.

  Slightly turning my head, I saw a shadowy shape stretching across the floor of my room. I turned towards the window because the veiled moonlight that was tearing through the window was the only light that could create a shadow in the room. But there was nothing there. I hugged my pillow and tried convincing myself that it was just a cloud that was crossing over the moon. Or the wind carried some trash. Still, I waited for few minutes for my pulse to calm down.

  When I found courage to get out of bed, the garden under my window was silent and calm. The only noise was made my branches from trees that were screeching into the house and my heart, that was drumming under my skin.