.

I shake my head. "I think this wont go. Its not smart. Its not good."

  "There are many kinds of good" he mumbled. "In that spectrum, we are still in safe zone."

  I was pretty sure half of my brains job was to make me run from the danger. Unfortunately, my blood was whispering in my ear, so I didn't hear it clearly. I obviously didn't think clear as well.

  "Very good. Mostly good", continues Taehyung. "Very good. Maybe good."

  "Maybe now its not good." I inhaled a bit on air. In the corner of my eyes I noticed a fire alarm stuck on the wall. It was three, maybe four metters from me. If I was fast, maybe I coumd run to it and activate it before Taehyung can stop me. Security would rush here. I would be safe. And thats what I wanted....right?

  "Thats not a good idea", says Taehyung softly shaking his head.

  I jumped to the alarm anyway. I pressed the button and pulled the lever down. But the lever didn't move. No matter how hard i tried, i wasn't able to move it. Then I realized it was mental game.

  I turned around. "Get out of my head." I hit him in the chest furiously. Taehyung took a step back to get his balance back.

  "What was that for?" He asked me.

  "For this whole night." Because he made me go crazy for him even tho I knew it was bad. He was the worst kind of bad. He was so bad that he seemed good and because of that i felt like I was losing control.

  I might have been tempted to punch him in the chin if he hadn't grabbed me by the shoulders and pressed me against the wall. Between us there was little to no space left, thin line of air, but Taehyung eliminated it as well.

  "Lets be honest, Jennie. You're going out of mind because of me." His gaze was very deep. "Im out of my mjnd because of you as well..."he snuggled on me and pressee his lips against mine. Actually, big part of him was on me.We touched several strategic places on our bodies and it took all my willpower to pull away.

  I recoiled. "Im not done. What happened with Hwasa?"

  "Everything is taken care of."

  "What does that mean?"

  "She wasn't able to keep her wings after she tried to kill you. The moment when she tries to come back to heaven, revenge Angels would rip them out. That was waiting for her sooner or later. I just made it happen quicker."

  "So you just...ripped them out?"

  "They were failing; the feathers were broken and thin. If she stayed on earth for any longer, for every angel that saw her it would a sign that she fell. If i didn't do that, one of them would."

  I avoided another one of his passions. "Will she come in my life again?"

  "Its hard to tell."

  Taehyung grabbed the bottom of my shirt with speed of light. He pulled me closer to him. His knuckles brushed against my belly button. Fire and ice rushed through me at the same time. "You could fight her, angel", he said. "I saw you both in action and I would bet on you. You dont need me for that."

  "What do I need you for?"

  He chuckled. Nit harshly, but with a kind of muffled desire. His eyes lost the sharpness and focused only on me. His smile was tricky....but softer. Something above my belly button trembled, then it curved downwards.

  "The door is locked", he said. "And we have some unfinished business."

  Its like my body pushed the logical side of my braid away. suffocated it, actually. I ran my hands over his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. Taehyung lifted me by my hips and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I was buzzing, but that didn't bother me at all. I pressed my lips against his, absorbing the frenzy of his mouth on my own, his arms around me, feeling as if my skin is going to burst....

  The phone in my pocket started ringing. I pulled away from Taehyung, breathless, and the phone started ringing for the second time.

  "Voice massage", says Taehyung.

  Somewhere deeo in my consciousness I knew it was important to pick up the phone. I couldn't remember why; because of Make out with Taehyung all the worries went away, all of them. I moced away from him and turned to see how distraught i am from making oit with him for 10 seconds. Inside, I was screaming out in joy.

  "Hello?" I answered the phone, Resisting the urge to wipe the smudged lipstick off my lips.

  "Nini!" Says Jisoo. The connection was bad, I couldn't hear her clear. "Where are you?"

  "Where are you? Are you still woth Jimin and Chan?" I covered my other ear with my free hand so i can hear her better.

  "Im in school. We broke into the school", she said with perfectly evil voice. "We want to play hide and seek but we don't have enough players for two teams. So....do you know anyone who can be our fourth player?"

  Some unintelligible voice mumbled something in the background.

  "Jimin wants me to tell you to come here and be hos partner....wait.... what?" Jisoo says to the background.

  I heard Jimin's voice. "Jennie? Come play with us. Otherwise, there's a tree with Jisoo's name in the yard."

  My whole body froze.

  "Hello?" I said hoarse. "Jimin!? Jisoo!? Are you here!?"

  But the connection was dead.

😬😬

IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING