Part 19 ~ yes.

Before I flip the pregnancy test over I walk out and hand it to Jaden. I panic and pace back and forth in the room. I can't even look at him. I'm so nervous, I actually feel like I could break down in to a million pieces...

"Uh, y/n."

I stop pacing when my back is facing him. He's not saying anything. Why isn't he saying anything. Before I could turn around he wraps his arms around my waist and slowly rubs my belly with one hand. The other holds the pregnancy test out in front of me. "Your pregnant." He says quietly in to my ear. I freeze. My body tense. This. Can't. Be. Happening. "Y/n?" Jaden says in a questionable tone. Before I could respond my head starts to feel light and I can't speak. My throat is so dry i can't even make a sound. I put my hands on my cheeks and my arms start to grow heavy. Before I knew it I was cry on the floor while Jaden wraps his arms around me...

Telling me that everything's going to be ok...

After a few hours of crying it's 1:37 in the morning. He grabs on to my face softly and makes me look up at him. "Y/n...I love you. I wouldn't want anyone else in the world but you. I want this..." he says slowly. We are both on the floor. I weakly smile into his brown eyes. He leans in and kisses me softly. I kiss him back. He pulls back after a few seconds. "We'll make it." He says slowly. I nod slowly and he gets up. He helps me up, slowly leading me to his bed. I lay down and he slowly tucks me in. He kisses my temples and heads towards the light switch. Once the lights were out I couldn't really see. I feel his hands and legs wrap around me. I slowly feel his head on my chest. "I love you, y/n." He says slowly. There are still so many thoughts running through my head but he's the only one keeping me calm...

"I love you, Jaden." I say quietly...

We fall asleep wrapped in each other...

10:34am, Sunday

I wake up to someone knocking on Jadens bedroom door. I look over at Jaden who was already awake looking at his phone, with his arm wrapped around my shoulders. He looks down at me and smiles. He unwraps his hand and walks towards the door. He unlocks it and opens the door...

His mom...

I take a deep breathe, sit up in bed, and fix my hair. She starts talking to Jaden about something. "Yeah yeah, no definitely." I hear Jaden say while walking out of the room and having his private conversation with his mom. I get up in Jadens boxers and shirt. I stretch a bit and walk over to his body mirror. I slowly lift up my shirt and look at my belly through the mirror. I can't believe I'm making another human being. I'm going to be a mom...

I rub my stomach a bit and I hear the door crack open. I pull down my shirt quickly and look back. He's mom pokes her head through the door. She sees me and gives me a side smile. "Is it ok if I come in?" She asks opening the door a bit. "Um, yeah...Yes sorry." I say....

She opens the door so her body can come through the door. She closes the door behind her and she stands there staring at me for a bit...

"Is it ok if I put on some pants really quick. I just don't want you to see me so..." I couldn't find the right word.

"Yeah, go ahead I'll wait out here." She says still smiling. I smile back and I walk over to my suitcase and grab some shorts. I walk over to the bathroom and close the door. I look at my self in the mirror. I'm a mess. I have dark bags under my eyes. My hair looks like it hasn't been brushed in days and I'm pregnant. I quickly put on the shorts and grab a brush. I brush through my hair and after I wash my face with cold water. Once I'm done I walk out and see her making Jadens bed. She looks up at me as she places the last pillow in front of the bed frame. She smiles. I smile as well. I feel nauseous. I walk over to the bed and sit on the side. She sits down beside me but not to close. "So.." she says calmly...

I smile and tense a bit. "So?" I say in a confused tone. But I already know what this is about. He told her. I know he did. "Are you ok, y/n?" She asks look down at my belly and back up at me. I honestly don't know if I am. I'm panicking. I don't even know how to take care of myself. "I..." I couldn't find the right words to say that I'm ok but I'm not. I couldn't fine the right words to say that I'm still a kid and I don't know how to take care of a child. I couldn't find the right words to say that I'm scared to be a mother...

"Y/n...I know your probably still in shock. Because of the news... but I just wanted to let you know that if you need anything...anything at all. I'm here. I don't want you to think that your doing this alone." She says now holding my hands as they shake. I can't find the right words to say thank you. I look at her with tears in my eyes. She's also starting to cry. I hug her tightly and she hugs me tighter. She rubs my back while I rub hers. She pulls back with tears running down her cheeks. She takes a deep breathe and smiles at me while wiping her tears. I smile weakly and wipe my tears away as well...

"Thank you." I manage to get out. She smiles brightly. "We'll, for now we can buy the simple stuff." She says while laughing. I laugh as well, "did you know this was going to happen?" I ask. "Knowing Jaden, I definitely knew. I just never really expect it to be from you but I'm glad it was." She says while rubbing my arm with her hand. She gets up and smiles at me. "Get dressed we are going to target." She says while walking towards the door. I smile. "Okk!" I say while getting up and grabbing some clothes from my suit case. I look over at the door and it was open. I walk over and I was about to close it but it swings up...

Jayla, Javon, and Jaden all stud there with smiles. I smile at them and they all tackle me. "Ahh!" I yell. Before I hit the floor Jaden catches me. He lifts me up and Jayla picks up my clothes and hands them to me. "So how did it go?" Jaden asks. "It went well." I say looking at the three of them. "We are going to target to buy baby stuff." I say walking towards the bathroom. "I'm coming!" All three of them say in sync. Jayla and Javon leave. I look over at Jaden as I close the door behind the others. "Come here." He says while sitting on edge of the bed. I walk over and put my arms on his shoulders. He pulls me into a hug. "I love you." He says quietly...

"I love you, Jaden." I say quietly as well

Tbc...

Love you guys for all the support. Sorry if it made any of you uncomfortable about the sexual thing. I was just trying to make things interesting and I understand to some people that seems wrong. So I Apologize...

Love you my lovelies..