Part 18 - Can't say

I slowly start to wake up with a heavy head on my chest. I look down and see Jaden naked on top of me. I could smell the shampoo he put in his hair last night. My hands were on his bare back and I was fully naked on the bed as well. I rub his back with one hand and use the other to massage his head softly. I smirk as I hear him groan in pleasure. He had his hands on the pillow I was laying my head on. He slowly wraps his arms around me. I giggle. The sheets were on our lower bodies because it was hot in the room but not to the point where we would sweat. He slowly looks up at me and smiles. I smile brightly back...

"How did you sleep, love?" He asks slowly while outlining my lips with his index finger. "I slept like a newborn baby," I say softly. He smirks in response and kisses my neck. I giggle because he found my sweet spot. He looks into my eyes. He slowly kisses my lips and gets up pulling one of the sheets on the bed. "Shower?" He says walking towards the shower and looking back at me. I nod and he loosens the sheet and it falls to the ground as he walks into the bathroom. I get up and stretch my body. I walk over to my luggage and grab some jeans and a top. I walk towards the bathroom and open the door. The water was running and he was already inside. I put my clothes down on the counter and put my hair behind my ear because it was getting all over my face. I open the curtain and I look up at him...

He was already looking at me. I smile and close the curtain behind me. We start to wash each other, and he gives me a shoulder massage and washes my hair for me. We hear the door to the bathroom open, "y/n? Jaden?" We hear Javon call. I look back at Jaden and cover his mouth. "Yeah?" I say loud enough for him to hear me over the running water. "Oh sorry! I was looking for Jaden." Javon says. "Oh, he went out to get me some Starbucks!" I say back to him. "Oh alright." He says closing the door. I look back at Jaden who was smirking at me. I turn around and kiss his fluffy soft lips. I pull him under the water with me and we make out. After about 20 minutes we finally get out of the shower and get dressed...

 After about 20 minutes we finally get out of the shower and get dressed

I put on the necklace Jaden got for me the second day we were here. I'd smile at it and play with it a bit. I put on the jewelry he got me and sit on the bed while I wait for Jaden to brush his teeth. Once he's out he looks at me and sees I'm finally wearing the necklace again. "I completely forgot about that thing." He says while he chuckles. I smile and walk over to him. "I didn't," I say slowly while kissing his lips. After a few minutes, we hear a knock. We walked towards the door together and there stood the family with their bags and suitcases. I smile. Jaden starts talking to them about saying bye to everyone before we leave while I grab our bags. Once I'm done I give him his bag and put on the suitcase. We all get in the elevator and check out of the hotel sweet...

We get in the car we rented and drive to the airport. We make it and head inside and once we do we check in and do everything in an orderly fashion. Me and Jaden grab some snacks for our plane back home since it's going to be a while and I grab some for Daelo because he's always asking for mine. Once we finished it was about boarding time so we started to get ready to board...