~Part 8 - pain~

Y/n POV:

I start to wake up with a really big head ache and i sit up and realize I wasn't in jadens room..

I look over and see Levi sleeping on the floor with a pillow and blanket...

I look at my phone and it was 7:23am I wake up Levi and told him to get ready for school and I get ready too...

I grab my mini bag and thank god I brought it...

I head in to his bathroom and take a hot warm shower while I cry under the water...

I remember what happened...every single thing...

I get out of the shower and dry off and put my clothes on...

Your outfit:

I put my hair up in a bun and head out and see Levi dressed

We walk downstairs and see a mess in the house...

He says "I'll clean it later...do you need advil or water?" I say "both please." He gives me both And we walk out and he drives me to school...

We get out of the car and see Laura waiting for us...

I walk up to her and she says "stay focused ok? Don't worry about him, ok?" I nod slowly and we all walk to the locker and I grab the things I need for first, second, and third period....

After someone from down the hallways says "hey! Is y/n the slut!" I look over and see one of Jaden's friends...

I look down at the floor and try not to cry...

Laura says "hey asshole maybe if you would've known what actually happened you would understood!" He says "I already know enough!" And walks away...

I close my locker slowly and walk to my first period leaving Laura and Levi behind...

I just sit there, not writing anything, not listening, just staring...

Ones class ended I get up and walk out of class going to my next...

No one was there yet so I just sit down and put my head down...

The bell ring and everyone was in class...including Jaden...

I wait till the bell rings and once it did I walk up to Jaden and say "let me explain-.." I get cut off by him getting up and hitting my shoulder and walking out...

I walk out and go to next period...

Ones I walk in Mrs. T says "hey! Y/n..." I look at her and give her a weak smile..

She gives me a smile back and she says "come here." I walk back towards her and she says "what wrong,hun?" I say "is just Jaden..." she looks over at him and says "what happened hun..?" I tell her what happened and she says "omg..are you sure you don't wanna tell your mother?" I shake my head and she gives me a hug and I cry into her shoulder and she says "it will get better sweetheart." I let go and so does she and she says "you don't have to do anything in my class today." I give her a weak smile and nod...