~Part 15 - skating~

Y/n Pov:

I take off Jaden's hoodie and all the boys eyes fall on to me...

I hear someone call out my name...

"Y/n!"

I look back and see Jaden..

I smile and walk up to him and hug him and kiss him, so all the guys could see that I was taken...

Jaden looks at me after the kiss and questions, "what was that for?" I smile and say, "because I missed you." He chuckles and puts a string of hair behind my ear and says, "I missed you to." He puts his hand on my cheek and I sink my cheek in to his hand...

He smiles with his teeth and gives me a kiss on the cheek...

He says, "come on, ma." He grabs my hand softly and walks towards the pool...

Jaden walks in the pool and I walk in behind him...

Jayla gets in and so does javon and we all start to play around....

Then the guys start to get in....

They all start to stare at me and laugh...

A boy with green eyes and dirty blonde hair looks at me...

He smirks and I look away quickly and look at Jaden who was talking to Jayla...

I swim towards them and put my hands on Jadens shoulders and rap my legs around his waist...

He smirks at me and says, "those guys are looking at you ma." I smirk and say, "I know." He asks, "wanna go to the hot tub?" I giggle and nod...

I get off of him and we both get out of the pool and Jayla says, "can I come to?" I nod and Jaden grabs my hand and we walk towards the hot tub...

Ones we make it we get in and sit in a corner...

We talk for a little then Jayla and Javon got in and sat down about 6 feet away from us...

We sit there for a while relaxed and then the same guys walk in all laughing and playing around...

Jaden looked a bit mad...

I smile at the fact that his jealous...

He looks at me and I grab his cheek and start to kiss him...

He grabs my waist and places me on top of him and he hold my thighs while we make out...

I move my lips down to his neck and and start to kiss, bite, and lick..

He lets out some airy moans while I give him a hicky on his neck...

He smirks and start to rub my back in the water...

He says quiet, "ma..all eyes are on us.." I giggle while still sucking on his now purple spot on his neck...

I stop and look at him and he brings me closer...

He smirks and says, "your hot with your hair all wet." I smile and start to turn bright red...

He kisses me ones more then he gets a call..

I say, "I'll get it, love."

I get up and out of the hot tub and grab his phone on the bar table...

It was Chrissy...

I say, "is Chrissy." He says, "ok." I smile because he trusts me this much...

I answer...

Chrissy:Jaden?
You: no, is Lori.
Chrissy: oh, well is 8:30 we are about to skate down there. Do you want us to wait for you or meet you there?
You: actually, we are at the pool right now so we'll meet you there, if that's ok with you?
Chrissy: I don't have a problem with that.
You: ok, see you there.
Chrissy: ok, see you soon, bye.
You:bye
________________________________