~Part 12 - hawii~

Y/n pov:

I wake up and there was a movie playing and it was loud...

I grab the controller and pause it and Jaden groans and says "bubs." In his sleep voice...

I giggle and kiss his neck while he smirk....

He looks down at me and says "we have to go to Hawaii today.." I say "wha?" He grabs his phone and sees 10 missing messages and 15 miss calls for his parents...

He says "shit! Jayla, Javon! We gota go!" He gets up quickly and puts on his shoes...

I get up quickly and he grabs my hand and drags me out while the other to follow us...

We run out the door while Jaden gives me a piggy back ride to his house because I was barefooted...

We make it and run inside and see the bags and luggage...

Jessica comes downstairs and sees all four of us and says "where the hella where you four we have to leave in 40 minutes?!" I say "what?!" Jessica says "oh, I forgot where you lived so I bought you a suitcase with clothes in your size..." I smile and say "thank you!" She nods and say "get ready be for we leave you four!chop chop!" We all run upstairs and me and Jaden says "I get in the shower first!" He smirks and say "we could get in together?" I shake my head while smiling and he pulls me in the bathroom and closes the door...

After shower...
I grab a towel and he grabs one also and we get dressed...

Outfit:

He gets dressed to and grabs my waist and says "love

He gets dressed to and grabs my waist and says "love...?" I hm and he says "that outfit is a bit showy and your going to get cold." I shake my head and he smirks and says "if you say so." I smile and he kisses my cheek and we head downstairs and see Jayla on the game and Jessica in the kitchen making snacks....

I walk over to Jessica and grab a ziploc bags and put carrots and a packet of ranch...

After our all the snack and put them in ziploc we put them in a mini bag and she sips it up and we head towards the living room...

There was Dj, Jayla, Javon, Jaden, and Daelo they were all sitting watching a boxing match on the tv...

Jessica says "everyone! Time to go!" They all start to grab there bags and luggage and we all head to the car...

Ones we all got it in we get settled in...

Me and Jaden sit in the very back and everyone else sits in the front...

Jessica says is a 1 hour drive to the airport so get comfortable...

I was already comfortable with my head on Jaden's lap while he plays with me...

He sits back and relaxes then he grabs a blanket that was in the car and puts it on me and says "I know your going to get cold." I laugh and nod my head...