Alone Again... Or Not?

"Y/n..."

"Y/n..!"

"Y/N!"

Y/n felt water come up her surprisingly dry throat and spill from her lips. She coughed violently as someone sat her up from her laid state.

"Hey! Hey, it's alright. I've got you."

She looked up to see the comforting but terrified eyes of her boyfriend, Finn and Jannah behind him.

"Poe?" She asked, her voice croaky, her breathing still uneven "What are you guys doing here?"

"Seriously? I just had to do CPR on you and you're asking me what I'm doing here?" Poe said "What the hell happened?"

"I... I don't know." Y/n tried to recall the moments before "There was a chair... then my uncle, and grandfather... then water... and a voice. It was..."

Y/n stopped as her eyes widened in realisation.

"Where's Rey?"

The three of them were worried at her tone of voice.

"We don't know." Finn replied "We thought you'd know."

"She was right here..."

The Jedi stood up and saw that she was in the same room that she had the vision... as if she never left.

"This doesn't make sense..."

She then heard the sound of two people fighting, the sound of two lightsabers clashing against on another.

"Rey... Ben..."

The girl took off in a sprint towards the noise.

"Y/n!" Poe called after her, getting fed up of her running off.

Y/n jumped out of the broken window, making him run after her.

"Poe wait!" Finn stopped him from jumping after her, and them and Jannah looked over to see Y/n dismount on the wreckage of the old space station, and run after Rey and Kylo Ren who were fighting up ahead.

"We can't go after them. We'll drown." Jannah said.

"I don't care..." Poe said gruffly, and ran the other way to find a way down to them.

************
Y/n jumped over the gaps in the metal, lifting herself over the large waves. The girl looked over to her friend and Kylo Ren fighting,

"BEN!" She screamed.

Kylo Ren turned around and locked eyes with his sister... but they weren't filled with anger.

They were filled with fear... fear of himself.

Her exterior softened when she saw the vulnerability... this made her realise her own emotions. She came out to fight him, and she couldn't remember why. Y/n didn't want to fight him...

He was her brother.

It was as if time went slowly... as if they were reading each other's minds.

But then both of them heard an all too familiar voice...

"Y/n... Ben..."

It was their Mother's voice, calling out to them...

But something didn't feel right...

As Ben dropped his lightsaber, Rey caught it and ignited it, slamming it into his stomach. Y/n's breath hitched at the sight... but then Rey seemed to notice the feeling too.