I've Listened To My Heart

Ren looked to his right, to see his little sister standing there, the cape of her robes flying in the wind. She ignited her saber, the green glow lighting the tears stains on her face...

"I did us a favour sister... he was never the Father we deserved!"

"Yes he was..." He voice was deadly quiet "He loved us! Did you not see it in his eyes before you killed him!"

"No... all I saw was a pathetic excuse for a man. A coward!"

Rey suddenly raised the gun she was holding, but she didn't get a chance to fire, because she was thrown back. She screamed and hit her back on a tree, an was knocked unconscious.

"Rey!" Finn cried, and went over to where she laid on the snow "Oh no, no, no, no."

He heard the waving of a lightsaber behind him...

"TRAITOR!"

Finn stood up slowly, and held Luke Skywalker's lightsaber to his side, and ignited it. Y/n went by his side, doing the same thing.

"That lightsaber... it belongs to me." Ren said to Finn.

"Come and get it!"

Finn and Y/n charged at him, both filled with rage.

The three of them fought together, Finn attacking more than blocking.

Y/n was just seeing the colour red, it was all she could feel. She let it overwhelm her... this was the most powerful feeling she has ever felt.

Finn was knocked to the ground, and Ren turned to Y/n...

"I can feel your anger... use it, sister. Fight me!"

But then he heard another battle cry from Finn, and he turned back to him. The fought, Kylo eventually backing him into a tree...

Both their sabers were crossed, but Ren used the smaller blades of his saber on the side, to burn into Finn's shoulder. The man screamed in pain, and Y/n was about to strike from behind, when she suddenly felt a force grab her by the neck.

Ren had held out his hand, and had her in a choke hold. It was so powerful that she was pushed up on a tree, and her lightsaber was dropped to the ground. She gasped for breath, it was too much...

Ren flicked the blue lightsaber out of Finn's clutches, kicked him back, and dragged his red lightsaber up his back. He collapsed to the snow...

"F-Finn..." Y/n could barely cry, but could only manage a splutter. Her brother ame close to her face,

"Now I will kill you..."

Ren lit his red lightsaber... and looked into the eyes of his helpless sister...

"Ben... please..." Y/n pleaded.

Then suddenly, Luke Skywalker's saber flew past his face... and landed in the hand on Rey.

'I knew it.' Y/n thought.

Kylo Ren was confused... why was this girl Force sensitive?

He looked at his sister...

Then sliced his saber across her stomach. Y/n cried out in pain, and fell to the ground. The smell of her own burning flesh filed her nose, and the sensation of her skin sizzling on her body felt excruciating.

The last thing she remembers seeing, was Kylo Ren and Rey fighting, slowly walking away from her and Finn...

************
Chewie's roar woke Y/n up. He had found her in the snow, and was trying to shake her awake. The girl wished she was still asleep, because the pain in her entire body came flooding back.