05

☆⋆。 🌊 𖦹°‧★

Little note: I know Bada's driving isn't the best and shes not confident with driving but lets pretend that it is and she can drive with one hand free😭😭 also for whenever Bada has to laugh in text ill use "ㅋㅋㅋ"(snickering) or "ㅎㅎㅎ"(hahahaha) bc ...

also for whenever Bada has to laugh in text ill use "ㅋㅋㅋ"(snickering) or "ㅎㅎㅎ"(hahahaha) bc thats what she typically uses!
(dawg i feel like a korean boo STOP)

𖤐

Bada's pov

When y/n left my car, I thought she was so cute blushing like that. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way but I can't stop thinking about y/n.

I feel guilty for having someone else on my mind especially when me and Howl are together spending time with each other. But, why does it feel so right?

I brushed off those thoughts in my head and started to drive home. I put on wave to earth since y/n suggested me to listen to them.

I smiled from the thought of her, singing her heart out to wave to earth songs.

I can't be your love
Look it's too trivial for you now

I hummed through the song but then I realized how relatable the song is.

If I could be by your side
I'll give you all my life my seasons

I sighed. "Why am i like this.." I said out loud while running through my hair and putting my cap down.

As I arrived at my house, Howl was here. I don't remember him telling me that he'll be here?

"Howl?" I called out.

"Babe!" He shout out and got up to hug me.

"What are you doing here?" I said while hugging him back. "Why? Can't I be here?" He said pulling away, tilting his head slightly.

"I mean of course you can.. its just you didn't tell me.." "oh, well i wanted to surprise you. I noticed you haven't been getting much sleep lately. I know you're busy from all the interviews and the upcoming swf2 concert holding up at december but i wanted you to get much sleep as possible." He said while brushing my hair away from face.

"Oh thank you.." i smiled at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked while furrowing his eyebrows. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"It's just that.. these few days you've been i don't know.. distant? Whenever i come close to you, you have the uneasy expression. Did I do something wrong?"

When he asked that, i felt my stomach turn and my heart breaking. I can't believe i was thinking about someone else while I'm with this man.. What's wrong with me?

"I.. it's nothing Howl.. ive been feeling stressed lately. Thats all." I put my hands on his shoulder to reassure him.

He nodded while still having this suspicious expression on his face.