02

☆⋆。 🌊 𖦹°‧★

𖤐

Third person's pov

After the short meeting with Bada, you went back to your dorm. You and Nari share a dorm together. She was reading a book in the living room with wet hair. You assumed she just got out of the shower.

"hey, you're back!!" Nari said enthusiastically when she heard the sound of the door unlocking and saw you standing all flustered. Y/n groaned while removing her bag not caring if its on the floor or not.

"Why? What happened? Did she scold you or something?" Nari tilted her head with confusion all over her face. "No no.. it's just.. it's quite confusing." Y/n scratches her head resulting her hair becoming messy. "Let me guess... she made you practice extra?" Nari said in a curious tone.

Y/n's pov

"No it's not like that.. well.. she praised me for having good dancing skills, offered me to go to her dance class in JustJerk and.." "hold on there's more?? Goddamn.. and what? Tell me!" "SHE GAVE ME HER NUMBER!" I squealed and started jumping joyfully.

"NO WAY! WHAT?! You're telling me the girl you've been crushing on for years from afar gave you her number just like that? Plus she invited you to her dance class? I don't know what kind of flirting skills you have in you but you better teach me your ways." Nari crossed her arms. "Dude, this feels so unreal like we literally just met today! Okay not really "met" because we make eye contact sometimes whenever i see her but like omg!" I said in a disbelief shocking tone.

"This is absolutely crazy. We need to tell the others ASAP!" Nari beamed happily. "Wait can we not? I mean I would love to tell them but it's just that they're gonna tease me for it and i don't know.. what if they're in the middle of teasing me and Bada hears it?" I said while frowning.

"Ohh okay.. true true... alright then I respect your decision! Anyways are you gonna-" Nari got interrupted by my phone's notification. I checked and its a text from Bada.

"Wait.. Its Bada.." I said while looking at my phone. "Well what are you waiting for? CHECK THE MESSAGE!" Nari said, quickly standing next to me so she can see also.

(Sorry guys but im gonna type in millennial for Bada coz itll be weird if she types like a gen z when shes a literal millennial😭 no offense to bada tho. Shes the only millennial exception!!)

Bada🌊🫶🏻
Hiii y/n! Its bada! 🩵

You
Oh heyy bada! I didn't expect you to
text me so fast LMAO

Bada 🌊🫶🏻
Hahahaha
Did i interrupt you or smt?
If i did, my apologies 🥹

You
Oh nooo you didnt dont worry!
I was just talking with nari!😭😭
Whats up tho?

Bada 🌊🫶🏻
Oh yeah! Heres the details for my next class!
Its at xxxx xxxxx xxxxx
room 107 at the 2nd floor, 5pm Saturday.
You don't need to pay or anything. You can just walk in and ask wheres the room since i told the receptionists that im inviting you!!

You
Ohh okay noted!! 😻
Thanks for inviting me to your class btw!!
Its literally an honor 😞🥹

Bada 🌊🫶🏻
Oh pls! Its nothing!
Dont need to thank me hehe 🥰
All i hope is for you to enjoy my class since im gonna be dancing to shirt by sza 🤭

"SHIRT BY SZA??" Nari exclaimed loudly. "Goddamn isn't that kinda a sexual song considering a lot of dancers made covers of it and danced to it sexually" I widened my eyes as she Nari said that with a raised eyebrow look.

Bada 🌊🫶🏻
Oh pls! Its nothing!
Dont need to thank me hehe 🥰
All i hope is for you to enjoy my class since im gonna be dancing to shirt by sza🤭

You
Oh my.. shirt by sza is interesting HAHAHAH
Well im looking forward to it😼
Ill ttyl bada i gotta go shower since i kinda stink from all that dancing we did 😭😭

Bada 🌊🫶🏻
You better look forward to it LOL
Alright then see u tmr y/n 💗

Nari gasped when Bada replied with a heart. "Omg y/n she gave you a heart emoji!" Nari said with a shocked expression as i blushed. "Shut up Nari its nothing its just a heart.. its normal.. right?" I said in a unsure tone.

"No gurl its not normal she literally sent you a pink heart! Thats something!" She exclaimed while she put her hands on her hips.

I sighed thinking its just nothing. "Whatever i need to go shower I literally stink." I turned my back and walked to my room so i can go shower. I played a playlist by wave to earth hoping that it'll calm me down.

While in the shower, i couldn't stop thinking about Bada. How we talked and texted today... It gave me butterflies in my stomach just by thinking about it.
There's this one thing I couldn't keep my mind off which was the heart that Bada sent. It couldn't have meant anything right?

Bada's pov

Y/n. All i could think about is her.

After i finished texting her, I couldn't keep her off my mind. I mean I've been wanting to work with her for months but I didn't have the opportunity as SM never offered me to choreograph their songs.

I was in my own world thinking about y/n when I didn't even notice Howl was waving his hand on my face to get me back to reality.

"Hellooo? Babe? Are you there?" Howl asked in a concerned voice. I snapped out of my trace. "Oh yeah uhm what were you saying?" "I was thinking if you wanna go on a date night at Saturday?" Howl tilted his head.

"Oh uhh I can't babe im sorry.. i have class at saturday plus i planned a hangout with one of the Vixenne members." I said with a guilty expression. "Ohh okay then.. have fun. We can do it another time" Howl smiled softly at me as he held my hand.

I felt guilty about thinking of another woman while im with my boyfriend. But its whatever. It's not like i have feelings for y/n or anything. It's just like a... friend crush? right?

𖤐

★ ⋆ฺ Author's note:
Hii guyz i made a fast update coz im acc pretty motivated to write this story HHAHAHA i hope i did okay with bada's texting... i dont wanna use 😂 this emoji bc it genuinely icks me... someone teach me how to text in a millennial style LMAOOO anyways love u guys!! Voting and commenting is always appreciated!! Stay healthy <333