01

☆⋆。 🌊 𖦹°‧★

𖤐

Vixenne are having their new comeback in a few months. They just finished recording their comeback song yesterday and all of them are so excited what their fan's reactions are.

Y/n's pov
We were all currently in the dance practice room waiting for our choreographer to show up. Nari was teaching all of us some tik tok gen z english. I obviously knew what they are as Nari and I are both tik tok addicts. "Guys follow me okay?" Nari cleared her throat. "You ate and left no crumbs!" Nari said in a accent. The others followed and all of us started bursting out laughing.

After a few minutes have passed, our manager showed up to our dance room. "Hello everyone how are you guys doing?" Our manager smiled at us speaking in a sweet tone. "We're good!" all of us shouted. "Alright, let me get straight into the point. I want you guys to meet your new choreographer and dance director!" Our manager said in a joyful tone.

Hisue and Aera looked at us with a confused expression. "Who is it?" Himari said with a excited smile. Suddenly, a tall woman with long pink and black oreo hair came out.

"Hello guys, Im Bada! Its nice to meet all of you!" Bada said in a bright smile on her face while waving to us.

Of course we all knew who Bada was.. she's literally one of SM choreographers and she won swf2 with her team! I knew her way back when she was in the popular dance crew called 'cupcakes' and followed her ever since. After I heard cupcakes disbanded and bada started working in SM as a choreographer, I immediately auditioned for SM.

All of us gasped out loud. We didn't think THE Bada Lee would be our choreographer and dance director from now on. She mostly worked with boy groups and male kpop idols in SM. We bowed and said hello back to Bada.

"Alright. Since you all have met Bada, im giving my time to her so please be on your best behavior!" Our manager glared at us playfully. I giggled and gave her reassurance we'll behave and be fine.

"Sooo I heard the song you guys recorded yesterday and let me tell you guys after one listen from the song i became obsessed immediately!" Bada said in a cheerful tone.

I got flustered a bit from her cheerful attitude and from her smile. There's no denying that I have a crush on Bada. I have been since I joined SM because of her. "Thank you so much Bada unnie we're excited to work with you!" Nari said with a gummy smile.

"Alright then lets start!" Bada clasped her hands together with a bright smile. After a few hours of practice the first half of the dance, Bada praised us for our good work and told us we'll continue tomorrow. We thanked her for working with us. We all started to pack as we were gonna leave until Bada told me to stay back for a while. "Wait! Y/n can you stay back for a bit?"

I looked back confused so did the other members as well. "You guys go ahead first" They all nodded and walked out laughing. I was quite nervous since I'll be alone with well... Bada. Bada sensed the nervousness i felt and the expression i have on my face gave her the confirmation. "Its okay y/n im not here to scold you or anything" Bada gave me a reassuring sweet smile that made me blushed. I hope she doesn't notice that my cheeks are hot as hell right now.

Bada's eyes widened when she saw how red my face is. "Omg are you okay?? Why did your face suddenly go so red?" She quickly put her palm on my forehead to see if i had a fever or not. "oh uh.. its fine im okay no worries its just the room is quite hot and from all that dancing" I laughed it off awkwardly hoping she'll buy the excuse.

"Alright then... okay but why i called you to stay back is to actually praise you. You're a really good dancer, you know that? You pick up the dance moves fast and well. You have good musicality and body control." Not gonna lie, i got speechless after the praises i heard out of bada's mouth. I stared at her with a 'mouth wide opened' reaction. "Thank you so much Bada unnie... i don't really know what to say.. i mean its an honor coming from you" I scratched the back of my nape while smiling shyly.

"Oh please it's nothing plus you can just call me Bada." She winked at me as i felt hotness rising from my cheeks again. "You should come to my class in justjerk. You can try to hide your identity if you don't want anyone to know you're there!" Bada offered with a bright smile.

"Omg of course! This is so exciting since i always watch your choreographies on jusjerk's youtube!" I said with excitement in my voice. "Really!?" She said with a shocked expression. "You must come to my class! Trust me it'll be the most fun and great experience you will ever experience!" She smirked playfully and laughed.

Gosh her laugh. Her smile. Her voice. She makes me weak in the knees. Look, don't blame me for simping for her alright... She's literally the definition of perfection. "Here's my number so we I can send you the details!" She showed me her screen of her number. She's giving me her number? Already?! Damn. I am really living the dream.

"Oh alright then!" I typed in her number in my phone and saved it as 'Bada 🌊🫶🏻'. "I think you should get going y/n. Its getting late. I'll see you tomorrow ya?" She gave me that one last gorgeous smile.

I nodded and said my goodbye's to her. After i left that room, i could feel my heart beating uncontrollably. I can't believe i got Bada's number AND she invited me to attend her dance class..

I sighed as i knew tonight is gonna be me not taking a wink of sleep and me just thinking about Bada.

Bada Lee what are you doing to me?

𖤐

[edited]

★ ⋆ฺ Author's note:
Hai guyz!! I wrote a bada fanfic coz i love her and im currently obsessed with her :3 i hope you liked this... its kinda sucky but its wtv😭 pls vote and comment itll be very much appreciated!!! Love u guys stay healthy <33