"Strange was a friend who I owed a big favor to. You will pay for his death, monster."

"I didn't kill him

"I didn't kill him." He sighed and had the audacity to smirk."He exchanged the stone for Stark's life."

"That's impossible. Strange would never do that. The Ancient One must be struggling in her grave, hearing that."

"-You won't be any different from the others." The last sentence brought Victor back to the present. Thanos slowly turned his gloved hand into a fist. With each finger, another stone burned with power.

 With each finger, another stone burned with power

"Oh, don't worry, this won't take long." Victor couldn't help but roll his eyes. He, too, turned his hand into a fist. The energies of the Mind Stone, his magic, and the red veins on his arms all combined into one blinding light. "In three minutes, you will be a pile of ash." The Mind Stone blocked all feelings of guilt or uncertainty. Only fighting remained.

Victor sent out a gust of wind to further push everyone away from the fight. He then clapped his hands and formed a large magical circle, from which shot out thick, black, and blue tendrils that pierced the air and flew towards Thanos. The mad titan only released a purple wave from the Power Stone and turned tendrils into small blue sparks. This did nothing to stop Victor as he gathered the sparks and reformed them into a giant flaming serpent. The creature tried to swallow Thanos whole. His gauntlet glowed red as the Reality Stone tried to manipulate the flaming construct. However, much to his shock, it did nothing. The serpent clashed with Thanos, reshaping itself into a pillar of blue flames. The blue color turned purple as once again the Power Stone simply destroyed the spell, revealing a burned Thanos.

"Two more minutes to go. It's funny; I can focus on the fight and also count perfectly passing seconds. Reality Stone can't manipulate my order magic easily. Casting spells feels easier than ever before, too. I should have nicked that stone from Vision sooner... 

...

This blocking emotions thing is creepy."

Victor licked his lips nervously as a giant purple light surged at him. Faust raised his hand and, like he did so many times during training, he grabbed the incoming attack. He saw his hand slowly burning his skin but felt no pain. Victor's order magic turned the purple energy into blue, and he threw it back at Thanos. The shocked alien was sent back and buried under a pile of rocks. With a scream and a red light, the rocks were turned into a molten lava, which, like a tsunami, descended upon Victor. What's more, the ground beneath his feet came to life, and it pushed Faust towards the lava. Victor was forced to disappear in a puff of smoke; however, before he was able to teleport to safety, his body was frozen in midair. Thanos, using the Space Stone pulled him closer.